Author Topic: The Trump Comeback Begins: The Plan to Make Trump and America Great Again.. Wayne Allyn Root  (Read 65 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
The Trump Comeback Begins: The Plan to Make Trump and America Great Again
Wayne Allyn Root

Posted: Jan 31, 2021 12:01 AM

I am the author of the bestselling book "TRUMP RULES." My book identifies the top 10 rules that made former President Donald Trump one of the greatest winners in world history in business, branding, real estate, celebrity, television, publishing and politics. Trump is the only person in world history to reach the pinnacle of all of those fields. And the only person to become both a billionaire and president of the United States. It's not a bad resume.

Many critics think Trump's winning streak ended with a presidential loss. I disagree. I know the man. I understand the man. I know what comes next. It may be Trump's greatest chapter yet.

Simply because Trump is relentless. He may be the most relentless human in world history. The secret to Trump's success is "the art of the comeback." Every time he is given up for dead, he makes the biggest comeback yet. He never gives up or gives in. He finds a way to turn lemons into lemonade. You can't beat someone like that. You can't bet against someone like that. As I always say, NBAT: Never Bet Against Trump.

Before I get to the details of the comeback, let's define "winning." Trump's critics think he just lost and, therefore, he's no longer a winner. Not true. Back in 2016, Trump won the biggest upset in political history. This time around, he added 11 million new votes. His 74 million votes were the most votes for any incumbent president in America's history. Trump also received more votes than any Republican in history.

Sorry, Trump haters, but that's called "winning" at superhuman levels.

more
https://townhall.com/columnists/wayneallynroot/2021/01/31/the-trump-comeback-begins-the-plan-to-make-trump-and-america-great-again-n2583947?utm_source=thdaily&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=nl&newsletterad=01/31/2021&bcid=97dc8fe5a9df89459253d395805be70e&recip=19803445
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34