Author Topic: The left just can’t quit Donald Trump – and the right doesn’t want to  (Read 57 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
January 31, 2021
The left just can’t quit Donald Trump – and the right doesn’t want to
By Andrea Widburg

Not only is Joe Biden shaping up to be the worst president in American history – and yes, I can say that even though he’s been in office for only ten days – he’s also shaping up to be the greatest nonentity in American history. Despite finally having their puppet in the White House, leftists cannot let go of their Trump obsession. They’re still determined to destroy Trump, and they can’t seem to quit him.

The winning entry for failing to grok that Trump is gone, really gone, goes to Joe Biden himself. He was declared “president-elect” months ago and moved into the Oval Office ten days ago, but deep down he knows it’s a fake. His subconscious is sending him the truth. While riffling through his little notecards telling him what the heck he was doing, Biden had this to say about signing one of the Executive Order’s his puppet-masters placed before him:

“The second order I’m going to be signing also changes what the president has done,” Biden said, before correcting himself. “The president, the president … the former president has done and a memorandum reverse of my predecessor’s attack on women’s health access.”

https://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2021/01/the_left_just_cant_quit_donald_trump__and_the_right_doesnt_want_to.html
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34