Author Topic: POLL: Romney Scores 84% Approval Rating With Utah DEMOCRATS  (Read 313 times)

Offline libertybele

• WE are NOT ok!
POLL: Romney Scores 84% Approval Rating With Utah DEMOCRATS
« on: January 31, 2021, 01:39:48 am »
I'm not one for polls, so for what it's worth .... I found this interesting and a possibility

POLL: Romney Scores 84% Approval Rating With Utah DEMOCRATS

Failed Republican presidential candidate Mitt Romney is finally getting the love that he believes that he deserves as a new poll shows that he’s crushing it with Utah Democrats.

Romney has been the leader of the establishment GOP anti-Trump lynch mob on Capitol Hill and came out early in favor of the unprecedented second impeachment of former President Trump.

The man who gagged away a winnable election to Barack Obama in 2012 is now viewed with overwhelming approval by Democrats in his home state.

According to a poll by the Salt Lake City-based Deseret News, Romney has double the support from Beehive State Dems than of Republicans, many of who view him with suspicion if not outright disgust..............

https://trendingpolitics.com/poll-romney-scores-84-approval-rating-with-utah-democrats/
I Believe in the United States of America as a Government of the people, by the people, for the people; whose just powers are derived from the consent of the governed; a democracy in a republic; a sovereign nation of many sovereign states; a perfect union one and inseparable; established upon those principles of freedom, equality, justice and humanity for which American patriots sacrificed their lives and fortunes.  I therefore believe it is my duty to my country to love it; to support its Constitution; to obey its laws to respect its flag; and to defend it against all enemies.

Online LMAO

Re: POLL: Romney Scores 84% Approval Rating With Utah DEMOCRATS
« Reply #1 on: January 31, 2021, 03:10:02 am »
 I don’t see Mitt Romney switching to the Democrats but I do see him dropping the Republican name and becoming an Independent such as Sanders did
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline christian

• I need to be in love, K.c. R.C.
Re: POLL: Romney Scores 84% Approval Rating With Utah DEMOCRATS
« Reply #2 on: January 31, 2021, 05:04:18 am »
Romney gets god like worship from Utah democrats, big deal.  Romney gave the Presidency to a democrat running against him.  In Utah, Romney is the democrats favorite Lewinsky. Romney helped run Trump out of office etc.  Any more mystery to solve?
Card carrying member of the national F-Joe Biden movement, and his minions