Author Topic: FBI: Capitol Rioter Arrested After She Boasted On Video She Wanted To Shoot Nancy Pelosi  (Read 389 times)

Offline libertybele

• WE are NOT ok!
FBI: Capitol Rioter Arrested After She Boasted On Video She Wanted To Shoot Nancy Pelosi

Two women were arrested in Pennsylvania on Friday in connection with the storming of the Capitol after federal authorities said one of them boasted in a selfie video about wanting to shoot House Speaker Nancy Pelosi (D-Calif.).

“We broke into the Capitol. . . . We got inside, we did our part,” Dawn Bancroft said in the video she sent to her children, according to an FBI affidavit filed with the criminal complaint against the women. “We were looking for Nancy to shoot her in the friggin’ brain, but we didn’t find her.”

Bancroft and her friend, Diana Santos-Smith, who was also captured in the video, face three federal charges, including knowingly entering a restricted building or grounds without lawful authority and violent entry and disorderly conduct on Capitol grounds, according to the complaint against them.

The FBI arrested the Pennsylvania women after receiving a tip about the selfie, said the criminal complaint.

When first questioned by investigators, Santos-Smith initially claimed she and Bancroft never entered the Capitol, according to an affidavit by an FBI agent submitted with the complaint. When confronted with the video, Santos-Smith admitted they did enter, but assumed it was allowed because she “heard people saying, ‘They’re letting us in,’” noted the affidavit. Both women, however, said they entered, and later exited, the Capitol by crawling through a window that had been broken by rioters, the affidavit noted..........

https://www.yahoo.com/huffpost/dawn-bancroft-diana-santos-smith-shooting-pelosi-capitol-selfie-084644813.html
I Believe in the United States of America as a Government of the people, by the people, for the people; whose just powers are derived from the consent of the governed; a democracy in a republic; a sovereign nation of many sovereign states; a perfect union one and inseparable; established upon those principles of freedom, equality, justice and humanity for which American patriots sacrificed their lives and fortunes.  I therefore believe it is my duty to my country to love it; to support its Constitution; to obey its laws to respect its flag; and to defend it against all enemies.

Online mountaineer

1. Did this woman have a firearm in the Capitol? I doubt it.
2. Does Nancy Pelosi have a friggin' brain into which one might shoot (if one actually had a firearm, that is)? I doubt it.

:pondering:
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Have you noticed they never identify these people as either left or right?  If they were Trump supporters we'd be seeing their Bookface and twitter pages.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline Slide Rule

So are aspirations now illegal?

It would seem the FBI has identified them as so.

Nice to see the FBI registering as legislators.

White, American, MAGA, 3% Neanderthal, and 97% Extreme Right Wing Conservative.

Recommended

J Boswell, The Life of Samuel Johnson
E Burke, Reflections on the Revolution in France
N Davies, Europe: A History
R Feynman, The Feynman Lectures on Physics
R Penrose, The Road To Reality & The Emperor's New Mind
K Popper, An Open Society and Its Enemies & The Logic of Scientific Discovery
A Solzhenitsyn, The Gulag Archipelago, & Everything he wrote

Offline PeteS in CA

Play stupid games ...

Threatening to shoot someone is criminal, not protected free speech, whether the one threatened is an ordinary person or a political leader you hate.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline catfish1957

• FJB!!!!
  • Political Researcher
There are good reasons why there are filters between the brain and the mouth (inclu. keyboard fingers).

This lady failed to exercise good judgement, and now will have to deal with it.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.