Author Topic: Radical Left Mob Looking To RUIN Trump Supporting Harvard Grads!  (Read 224 times)

rangerrebew

Radical Left Mob Looking To RUIN Trump Supporting Harvard Grads!
staff
January 29, 2021

Having never gone to college, I can say that while I don’t know the exact experience and what people go through, I can tell you that I have a great deal of respect for Harvard grads of all types.

If you want the best education, you are going to get the best education, but be prepared to put the work in. Graduating from there isn’t like going to some other colleges where you might as well just be graduating from the 16th grade.

People put a hell of a lot of money into their time there which begs the question…should your diploma be contingent on your political affiliation? I thought that was one of those First Amendment things…

https://patriotnationpress.com/radical-left-mob-looking-to-ruin-trump-supporting-harvard-grads/

rangerrebew

Re: Radical Left Mob Looking To RUIN Trump Supporting Harvard Grads!
« Reply #1 on: January 31, 2021, 05:33:14 pm »

People put a hell of a lot of money into their time there which begs the question…should your diploma be contingent on your political affiliation? I thought that was one of those First Amendment things…

Just exactly what is a First Amendment.  I think I remember reading about something like that in H. S. in the early 60s. :whistle: