Author Topic: John Kerry To Gas And Coal Workers: Make ‘Better Choices’ Because Your Jobs Are Going Away  (Read 1140 times)

Offline mikezpen

I agree w/you that votes were stolen and they cheated their way in this time. But on the other hand, America was going to put these idiots in sooner or later. Demographics alone w/have done it-as Dems. realized when they re-did the immigration laws in the mid-1960's.And they are masters at playing these nationalities and races against whites, who they successfully depict as racists and oppressors.They win the immigrant races and nationalities-along with blacks- by overwhelming majorities.

The national elites-media, entertainment, arts, religion and education are all to the left. Corporate America is heading there, too. They have hammered home that same message for decades. It has an effect. As Goebbels said: repeat the same lie over and over and people will believe it.

Don't kid yourselves into thinking that the Biden vote was false. His voters were overwhelmingly real-misguided but real.

Add to this the fact that that Republican Party is largely ineffective-actually useless-as a political countervailing force.

I'm afraid the only way we can rid ourselves of the threat from the left is to experience it.

And then (hopefully successfully) rebel.
« Last Edit: January 30, 2021, 04:30:33 pm by mikezpen »

Offline Hoodat

Don't kid yourselves into thinking that the Biden vote was false.

The evidence indicates otherwise.  Don't know about the rest of you, but I consider a mail-in ballot with no signature and no photo record of the voter to be false.  I also consider ballots fed through a machine multiple times to be false.  Same goes for ballots delivered after the election day deadline, harvested ballots with the same signatures, and photo copies of ballots to be false.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.     -Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."     -Ayn Rand-