Author Topic: HR 127 real guncontrol will TEETH  (Read 3049 times)

Offline christian

• I need to be in love, K.c. R.C.
HR 127 real guncontrol will TEETH
« on: January 30, 2021, 06:10:19 am »
More fiat executive decrees from the democrat god-tyrant, who doesn't know what he was signing, so you have no one to blame or hold accountable.  Clever, eh ?  Like Hitler demanded and got, first all guns must be registered, then he went and confiscated them.  The democrats intend to put such strict restrictions and high taxes on owning guns that it will eradicate gun ownership, as we know it,in America.
Did you know elections have consequences?  Fools are confident they don't and are easily persuaded they don't.
Card carrying member of the national F-Joe Biden movement, and his minions

Offline bigheadfred

• One day Closer
Re: HR 127 real guncontrol will TEETH
« Reply #1 on: January 30, 2021, 06:15:13 am »
More fiat executive decrees from the democrat god-tyrant, who doesn't know what he was signing, so you have no one to blame or hold accountable.  Clever, eh ?  Like Hitler demanded and got, first all guns must be registered, then he went and confiscated them.  The democrats intend to put such strict restrictions and high taxes on owning guns that it will eradicate gun ownership, as we know it,in America.
Did you know elections have consequences?  Fools are confident they don't and are easily persuaded they don't.

Link that, please?
She asked me name my foe then. I said the need within some men to fight and kill their brothers without thought of Love or God. Ken Hensley

Offline Elderberry

• TBR Contributor
« Reply #2 on: January 30, 2021, 12:21:16 pm »

Offline Elderberry

• TBR Contributor
« Reply #3 on: January 30, 2021, 12:25:42 pm »
https://www.congress.gov/bill/117th-congress/house-bill/127/text

H. R. 127

To provide for the licensing of firearm and ammunition possession and the registration of firearms, and to prohibit the possession of certain ammunition.
IN THE HOUSE OF REPRESENTATIVES
January 4, 2021

Ms. Jackson Lee introduced the following bill; which was referred to the Committee on the Judiciary
A BILL

To provide for the licensing of firearm and ammunition possession and the registration of firearms, and to prohibit the possession of certain ammunition.

Be it enacted by the Senate and House of Representatives of the United States of America in Congress assembled,

SECTION 1. Short title.

This Act may be cited as the “Sabika Sheikh Firearm Licensing and Registration Act”.

SEC. 2. Licensing of firearm and ammunition possession; registration of firearms.

(a) Firearm licensing and registration system.—

(1) IN GENERAL.—Chapter 44 of title 18, United States Code, is amended by adding at the end the following:

Ҥ 932. Licensing of firearm and ammunition possession; registration of firearms

“(a) In general.—The Attorney General, through the Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms and Explosives, shall establish a system for licensing the possession of firearms or ammunition in the United States, and for the registration with the Bureau of each firearm present in the United States.

“(b) Firearm registration system.—

“(1) REQUIRED INFORMATION.—Under the firearm registration system, the owner of a firearm shall transmit to the Bureau—

“(A) the make, model, and serial number of the firearm, the identity of the owner of the firearm, the date the firearm was acquired by the owner, and where the firearm is or will be stored; and

“(B) a notice specifying the identity of any person to whom, and any period of time during which, the firearm will be loaned to the person.

“(2) DEADLINE FOR SUPPLYING INFORMATION.—The transmission required by paragraph (1) shall be made—

“(A) in the case of a firearm acquired before the effective date of this section, within 3 months after the effective date of this section; or

“(B) in the case of a firearm acquired on or after the effective date, on the date the owner acquires the firearm.

“(3) DATABASE.—

“(A) IN GENERAL.—The Attorney General shall establish and maintain a database of all firearms registered pursuant to this subsection.

“(B) ACCESS.—The Attorney General shall make the contents of the database accessible to all members of the public, all Federal, State, and local law enforcement authorities, all branches of the United States Armed Forces, and all State and local governments, as defined by the Bureau.

“(c) Licensing system.—

“(1) REQUIREMENTS.—

“(A) GENERAL LICENSE.—Except as otherwise provided in this subsection, the Attorney General shall issue to an individual a license to possess a firearm and ammunition if the individual—

“(i) has attained 21 years of age;

“(ii) after applying for the license—

“(I) undergoes a criminal background check conducted by the national instant criminal background check system established under section 103 of the Brady Handgun Violence Prevention Act, and the check does not indicate that possession of a firearm by the individual would violate subsection (g) or (n) of section 922 or State law;

“(II) undergoes a psychological evaluation conducted in accordance with paragraph (2), and the evaluation does not indicate that the individual is psychologically unsuited to possess a firearm; and

“(III) successfully completes a training course, certified by the Attorney General, in the use, safety, and storage of firearms, that includes at least 24 hours of training; and

“(iii) demonstrates that, on issuance of the license, the individual will have in effect an insurance policy issued under subsection (d).

Offline Elderberry

• TBR Contributor
« Reply #4 on: January 30, 2021, 12:52:16 pm »
Pro Gun Group Says H.R. 127 Gun Control Bill Is ‘Insanity on Steroids’

Ammoland by Alan Gottlieb 1/29/2021

https://www.ammoland.com/2021/01/ccrkba-says-h-r-127-gun-control-bill-is-insanity-on-steroids/

Congresswoman Sheila Jackson Lee’s H.R. 127, a gun control measure requiring gun owner licensing, psychological evaluations, retroactive gun registration, and separate licensing for modern sporting rifles is “insanity on steroids,” the Citizens Committee for the Right to Keep and Bear Arms said today.

“Over the years,” said CCRKBA Chairman Alan Gottlieb, “we’ve seen some astonishingly bad legislation originate on Capitol Hill, but this one takes the term ‘abomination’ to an entirely new level. One look at this bill and you wonder whether Congresswoman Jackson Lee ever heard of the Bill of Rights, which includes the Second Amendment.”   â€œH.R. 127 is a constitutionally-challenged monstrosity,” Gottlieb stated. “It ignores the fact that the Second Amendment protects a fundamental right to keep and bear arms, not some strictly-regulated government privilege. Government cannot require a psychological evaluation to exercise a right enumerated in the Constitution.

“Is it possible Sheila Jackson Lee skipped high school civics,” he wondered. “This legislation treats firearms owners like second-class citizens for exercising their Second Amendment rights. It’s an outrage that a member of Congress could even conceive of such a measure, much less propose that it become law.

“Instead of subjecting gun owners to such Draconian requirements,” Gottlieb observed, “maybe it’s time to require psychological evaluations of each member of Congress.”

Offline Elderberry

• TBR Contributor
« Reply #5 on: January 30, 2021, 01:11:04 pm »
Is Usurper Biden Coming after our Firearms?

The Post & Email by Bob Russell 1/29/2021

https://www.thepostemail.com/2021/01/29/is-usurper-biden-coming-after-our-firearms/

The very corrupt and mentally-deficient joe biden is still harping about confiscating privately- owned “assault weapons.” Rabid anti-gun nutcase beto o’rourke appears to be the tyrant biden will put in charge of this violation of the Constitution.  In the first place, AR-15 or AK-47-style semi-automatic rifles ARE NOT “assault weapons” nor “weapons of war.”  Leftists like joe dementia equate semi-automatic firearms with full-automatic weapons based merely on what they look like, a tactic that works on people who are ignorant and gullible.  I actually own some Ruger 10/22 rifles, semi-automatic .22 caliber rifles that the left describes as “assault weapons” because they have “angel fire” stocks that make them look like AR-15 rifles.  According to the communist left these small game and target rifles that I use to teach my grandchildren to safely and properly handle and shoot guns, and to hunt rabbits and squirrels, are now “very dangerous assault weapons of war.”

My biggest question in all of this nonsense is, “Who is going to come confiscate my guns and are they as willing to die to take them as I am to keep them?”  People ignorant enough to vote for devildemocommiecrats are too ignorant to understand that it is people like me who protect them from the communist dictators they vote for.  Anyone who knows history, and low-information devildemocommiecrat voters don’t, knows that dictators eventually get around to persecuting and/or killing even their most ardent supporters.  Hitler did it, Stalin did it, Mao did it, Castro did it.

Hitler’s SA, the Brown Shirt thugs, were murdered once they had gotten him into power because they were no longer needed and were a threat because he knew how easily they could be swayed and he didn’t want them running loose when not needed any more.  Stalin, Mao, and Castro also persecuted those who helped power them into control.  In the case of Castro, his main fighter, Che Guevara, had to flee to South America to escape a death sentence put on him after the revolution that overthrew former dictator Batista in favor of the even more brutal Castro.  Guevara was eventually reported to have been killed by the Bolivian army led by a US Army Special Forces A team.  The reports in the media gave the credit to Bolivian Army troops but I have it on good authority (based on an American involved) that he was actually killed by US Special Forces soldiers moving ahead of the Bolivian Army battalion they were training and advising.

Offline skeeter

« Reply #6 on: January 30, 2021, 02:41:30 pm »
What did any of us expect? The man will say anything.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KPig-AllQe8

Offline Lando Lincoln

« Reply #7 on: January 30, 2021, 03:05:51 pm »
This is the one we all have been terrified of.  Many will not comply.
There are some among us who live in rooms of experience we can never enter.
John Steinbeck

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
« Reply #8 on: January 30, 2021, 03:12:07 pm »

As the old saying goes, "When guns are outlawed only outlaws will have guns!"  And I will be an outlaw.
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline skeeter

« Reply #9 on: January 30, 2021, 03:16:44 pm »

Compliance is impossible. Thats the objective.

Offline Lando Lincoln

« Reply #10 on: January 30, 2021, 03:23:44 pm »
Compliance is impossible. Thats the objective.

Good point.  And, correct. 

Each day, each of us are in violation of laws we are unaware of - until that "knock" on the door.  We are rapidly accelerating towards that day.
There are some among us who live in rooms of experience we can never enter.
John Steinbeck

Offline libertybele

« Reply #11 on: January 31, 2021, 12:34:18 am »
Good point.  And, correct. 

Each day, each of us are in violation of laws we are unaware of - until that "knock" on the door.  We are rapidly accelerating towards that day.

Yes, this is the one that we all feared ....hopefully somehow it won't pass. 

I keep praying for some positive news and action to stop this assault on our rights.  This is the one amendment and right that we absolutely MUST hang on to.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline skeeter

« Reply #12 on: January 31, 2021, 12:40:33 am »
Yes, this is the one that we all feared ....hopefully somehow it won't pass. 

I keep praying for some positive news and action to stop this assault on our rights.  This is the one amendment and right that we absolutely MUST hang on to.

My initial response is 'good, then we'll finally settle this thing in SCOTUS'. The 2nd Amendment, clear as day.

Then I remember the rats are going to 'reform' SCOTUS.

Offline libertybele

« Reply #13 on: January 31, 2021, 12:56:07 am »
My initial response is 'good, then we'll finally settle this thing in SCOTUS'. The 2nd Amendment, clear as day.

Then I remember the rats are going to 'reform' SCOTUS.

You're forgetting that our supposedly new and improved conservative SCOTUS looked the other way and allowed the DEMS to steal the election.

The only way is if some of the DEMS in the House vote against it and some how miraculously it doesn't pass or it doesn't pass the Senate. 

This is so dangerous to ALL of our rights!!

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline skeeter

« Reply #14 on: January 31, 2021, 01:09:39 am »
You're forgetting that our supposedly new and improved conservative SCOTUS looked the other way and allowed the DEMS to steal the election.

The only way is if some of the DEMS in the House vote against it and some how miraculously it doesn't pass or it doesn't pass the Senate. 

This is so dangerous to ALL of our rights!!
I haven't forgotten anything. With the rat's packing scheme we go from having a good chance of a constitutionally sound decision to no chance at all.

Offline libertybele

« Reply #15 on: January 31, 2021, 01:14:35 am »
I haven't forgotten anything. With the rat's packing scheme we go from having a good chance of a constitutionally sound decision to no chance at all.

Even without their packing scheme, our current SCOTUS with 3 new conservatives (?) is worthless.

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Rule #39
« Reply #16 on: February 03, 2021, 01:23:49 am »
https://www.congress.gov/bill/117th-congress/house-bill/127/text

H. R. 127

IN THE HOUSE OF REPRESENTATIVES
January 4, 2021

Ms. Jackson Lee introduced the following bill; which was referred to the Committee on the Judiciary
A BILL

Be it enacted by the Senate and House of Representatives of the United States of America in Congress assembled,

SECTION 1. Short title.

This Act may be cited as the “Sabika Sheikh Firearm Licensing and Registration Act”.

SEC. 2. Licensing of firearm and ammunition possession; registration of firearms.

(a) Firearm licensing and registration system.—

(1) IN GENERAL.—Chapter 44 of title 18, United States Code, is amended by adding at the end the following:

Ҥ 932. Licensing of firearm and ammunition possession; registration of firearms

“(a) In general.—The Attorney General, through the Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms and Explosives, shall establish a system for licensing the possession of firearms or ammunition in the United States, and for the registration with the Bureau of each firearm present in the United States.

“(b) Firearm registration system.—

“(1) REQUIRED INFORMATION.—Under the firearm registration system, the owner of a firearm shall transmit to the Bureau—

“(A) the make, model, and serial number of the firearm, the identity of the owner of the firearm, the date the firearm was acquired by the owner, and where the firearm is or will be stored; and

“(B) a notice specifying the identity of any person to whom, and any period of time during which, the firearm will be loaned to the person.

“(2) DEADLINE FOR SUPPLYING INFORMATION.—The transmission required by paragraph (1) shall be made—

“(A) in the case of a firearm acquired before the effective date of this section, within 3 months after the effective date of this section; or

“(B) in the case of a firearm acquired on or after the effective date, on the date the owner acquires the firearm.

“(3) DATABASE.—

“(A) IN GENERAL.—The Attorney General shall establish and maintain a database of all firearms registered pursuant to this subsection.

“(B) ACCESS.—The Attorney General shall make the contents of the database accessible to all members of the public, all Federal, State, and local law enforcement authorities, all branches of the United States Armed Forces, and all State and local governments, as defined by the Bureau.

“(c) Licensing system.—

“(1) REQUIREMENTS.—

“(A) GENERAL LICENSE.—Except as otherwise provided in this subsection, the Attorney General shall issue to an individual a license to possess a firearm and ammunition if the individual—

“(i) has attained 21 years of age;

“(ii) after applying for the license—

“(I) undergoes a criminal background check conducted by the national instant criminal background check system established under section 103 of the Brady Handgun Violence Prevention Act, and the check does not indicate that possession of a firearm by the individual would violate subsection (g) or (n) of section 922 or State law;

“(II) undergoes a psychological evaluation conducted in accordance with paragraph (2), and the evaluation does not indicate that the individual is psychologically unsuited to possess a firearm; and

“(III) successfully completes a training course, certified by the Attorney General, in the use, safety, and storage of firearms, that includes at least 24 hours of training; and

“(iii) demonstrates that, on issuance of the license, the individual will have in effect an insurance policy issued under subsection (d).

This is Jazzy's gun control wet dream writ large.
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Here lies in honored glory an American soldier, known but to God

THE ESTABLISHMENT IS THE PROBLEM...NOT THE SOLUTION

Republicans Don't Need A Back Bench...They Need a BACKBONE!

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
« Reply #17 on: February 04, 2021, 04:05:27 pm »
They should pass bill that would force all members of congress to go through 'psychological evaluations' along with family members.

by Joseph Simonson, Political Reporter |   | February 03, 2021 01:49 PM

Democratic Rep. Sheila Jackson Lee introduced a bill earlier this month that would enact some of the strictest gun regulations in the history of the country and give the federal government sweeping power to decide who can own a firearm.

The Sabika Sheikh Firearm Licensing and Registration Act, named after a Pakistani exchange student who was murdered in Texas in 2018, would "provide for the licensing of firearm and ammunition possession and the registration of firearms" and "prohibit the possession of certain ammunition."

Specifically, the bill would dramatically expand the Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms and Explosives and the Justice Department's ability to surveil legal gun owners, forcing them to submit information about "the make, model, and serial number of the firearm, the identity of the owner of the firearm, the date the firearm was acquired by the owner, and where the firearm is or will be stored."

Gun owners would have three months to comply with the new federal orders for a new database that would be "accessible to all members of the public."

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/dem-bill-gun-control-psychological-evaluations-registry?fbclid=IwAR14e6MQGTR3UXxUg9YeCHT_g39VUD_plbxHC178xHXhPhJJmehsaW-YnDY
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline andy58-in-nh

« Reply #18 on: February 04, 2021, 04:11:08 pm »
Unconstitutional, unenforceable, and Hell, No.
"The most terrifying force of death, comes from the hands of Men who wanted to be left Alone. They try, so very hard, to mind their own business and provide for themselves and those they love. They resist every impulse to fight back, knowing the forced and permanent change of life that will come from it. They know, that the moment they fight back, their lives as they have lived them, are over. -Alexander Solzhenitsyn

Online Bigun

• The FairTax Plan
« Reply #19 on: February 04, 2021, 04:14:42 pm »

:yowsa: Not only no but HELL NO!!!

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
« Reply #20 on: February 04, 2021, 04:20:11 pm »
They just don't get the pesky "Shall NOT be Infringed upon" part of the amendment.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #21 on: February 04, 2021, 04:26:55 pm »
Topics about HR 127 merged in Second Amendment Category.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Online Bigun

• The FairTax Plan
« Reply #22 on: February 04, 2021, 04:29:01 pm »
They just don't get the pesky "Shall NOT be Infringed upon" part of the amendment.

They just don't get the Constitution period!

- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
« Reply #23 on: February 04, 2021, 05:29:51 pm »
You, and I, say Hell NO while the left no longer hides their Sieg Heil! (Hail Victory) And they are taking all the same actions as the fascists in the past, have a strong arm force, control speech, disarm the public and their real wet dream imprison those who dare to speak out against the Reich (Realm).

I included the translations so those who might not know them don't jump to the conclusion that I am calling the left Nazis, I'm not. :silly: I am quite simply calling them what they are FASCISTS and remarking on similarities to another failed fascist movement. The American people, at this point are not like the Germans angry over penalties from WWI which made the economic collapse even worse for them so that they grabbed at the promise of the socialists. There are not enough Americans that will buy that bullshit and not more than a handful that will give up their guns.

I fear the day when the left decides to martyr a few 'leaders' on their side to push public opinion in the direction they want on gun confiscation. If killing school children wasn't enough in the past maybe they, the hardcore extremists, might think some useless old senile 'person' being targeted would be the push they need.

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Rule #39
« Reply #24 on: February 04, 2021, 10:47:52 pm »
They just don't get the Constitution period!

After all this time I'm convinced that thy don't care.
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Here lies in honored glory an American soldier, known but to God

THE ESTABLISHMENT IS THE PROBLEM...NOT THE SOLUTION

Republicans Don't Need A Back Bench...They Need a BACKBONE!