Author Topic: Just five GOP senators vote Trump impeachment trial is constitutional  (Read 988 times)

Offline IsailedawayfromFR

Re: Just five GOP senators vote Trump impeachment trial is constitutional
« Reply #25 on: January 26, 2021, 11:05:25 pm »
It's always about what's best for Mitch, with him.   If only we could elect reps that care more about what's best for the nation than their own hide, career and bank account(s).   Gone are those good ole days of the founders.
see my tagline below pointing-down
No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
« Reply #26 on: January 26, 2021, 11:43:03 pm »
The cure is obvious.  No one vote for these turds.

People are stupid.  They  resist the cure.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

BassWrangler

« Reply #27 on: January 27, 2021, 12:10:15 am »

Offline libertybele

« Reply #28 on: January 27, 2021, 12:15:32 am »
Rand Paul rocked here.  I only wish he had added "Republicans have not moved to impeach or censure or expel Democrats like Kamala Harris who supported summer-long rioting - but when we re-gain the majority we can."

There's that issue with Harris and then the fact that they should have challenged her eligibility to be VP in the first place!
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline libertybele

« Reply #29 on: January 27, 2021, 12:25:20 am »
This speech was epic.

Indeed!  He absolutely rocked!  Everyone needs to listen to this and EVERY GOP member of both the Senate and the House needs to start pushing back.  Unfortunately, McConnell is too much of a puppet to help his fellow Senators. I think when we saw him with bruises he may have been roughed up and intimidated a bit. Rand was also surrounded and intimidated and feared for his life, but he's still standing up and speaking out for what is right!! Liberal intimidation, fraud and corruption needs to stop -- much easier said then done.

As long as we have the likes of Romney, McConnell, Collins, Murkowski and others the GOP will shrivel into an abyss.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
« Reply #30 on: January 27, 2021, 12:51:20 am »
13 days ago Mitchypoo "Turtle" McConnell was quoted as saying Trump committed "impeachable offenses"

Let's not forget that moment, as he hides behind 54 other senators today.

That's just Mitch being Mitch.
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Here lies in honored glory an American soldier, known but to God

THE ESTABLISHMENT IS THE PROBLEM...NOT THE SOLUTION

Republicans Don't Need A Back Bench...They Need a BACKBONE!

Online GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
« Reply #31 on: January 27, 2021, 02:11:55 am »
Romney has a screw loose.  I can't believe I voted for this IDIOT for President.
I think the wrong Romney family member was in the cage on the car roof that trip. I also have voters remorse, it would have been better had I  just written in Mickey Mouse.
« Last Edit: January 27, 2021, 02:14:12 am by GtHawk »

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
« Reply #32 on: January 27, 2021, 02:14:17 am »
I think the wrong Romney family member was in the cage on the car roof that trip.

Amen!
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Online GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
« Reply #33 on: January 27, 2021, 02:26:09 am »
This is so revealing I can’t help but wonder if these five clowns don’t plan on running for re-election. Maybe they’re just stupid.
Clowns sounds so, I don't know, amusing and there's nothing funny about these

BassWrangler

« Reply #34 on: January 29, 2021, 04:42:44 pm »
Indeed!  He absolutely rocked!  Everyone needs to listen to this and EVERY GOP member of both the Senate and the House needs to start pushing back.  Unfortunately, McConnell is too much of a puppet to help his fellow Senators. I think when we saw him with bruises he may have been roughed up and intimidated a bit. Rand was also surrounded and intimidated and feared for his life, but he's still standing up and speaking out for what is right!! Liberal intimidation, fraud and corruption needs to stop -- much easier said then done.

As long as we have the likes of Romney, McConnell, Collins, Murkowski and others the GOP will shrivel into an abyss.

I hope he gives the same speech at the impeachment "trial" (if that's an option). But I guess even if he does, XiNN and MSDNC will cut away to a commercial, so most people won't see it.

Online roamer_1

« Reply #35 on: January 29, 2021, 10:59:55 pm »

Piddiful. Just piddiful.

LOL! HAHAHAHAHA! Thanks for the memories... Brings to mind an old gal I knew whose butchery of the English language was always epic... As epic as it was unintentional.

That was one of her favorite sayings, except it went:

'Piddlefull... Just piddlefull...'

Evidently she thought the term to be a nice way to describe something being full of urine.

And she said it all the time!  It was so hard to keep a straight face. I have not thought of her in a  long while.

:beer:

Offline christian

• I need to be in love, K.c. R.C.
« Reply #36 on: January 29, 2021, 11:27:00 pm »
Buyers remorse,who'd a thought?  Going to be a very common occurrence in the days ahead!
Doobie brothers:  What a fool believes...believed !  (The wise man does have the power to reason away !)
 Which do people put their trust in in this day and age?
 9999hair out0000
« Last Edit: January 30, 2021, 01:00:12 pm by christian »
Card carrying member of the national F-Joe Biden movement, and his minions