Author Topic: Ana Navarro: McCarthy’s Mar-a-Lago Trip ‘White Slavery’ — He’s Owned by His Master, Donald Trump  (Read 382 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Ana Navarro: McCarthy’s Mar-a-Lago Trip ‘White Slavery’ — He’s Owned by His Master, Donald Trump

Pam Key 29 Jan 2021

Ana Navarro told her co-hosts on ABC’s “The View” that House Majority Leader Kevin McCarthy (R-CA) meeting with former President Donald Trump at Mar-a-Lago is “white slavery.”

Navarro said, “This has been such a sad week for the Republican Party because this is a time when they had a chance to get rid of the cross that they have been bearing with Donald Trump, who has divided the party and opened it up for all sorts of nut jobs to come into the party. Instead, what we see is Kevin McCarthy, who has been all over the place, making a pilgrimage to I guess what is going to become now the Republican Mecca, I call it Far-a-Lago. And by the way, can we put the picture back up?”

“Can we just talk about the interior of Mar-a-Lago?” Navarro continued. “It’s like, what vintage bordello look? And so he went down there to make nice with Donald Trump because Donald Trump is threatening to open up a third party if Republicans don’t continue kissing his ring, among other body parts. I think it’s pathetic. You know, I think it’s white slavery, what I just witnessed from Kevin McCarthy. He looks like he’s owned by his master, and his master is Donald Trump, and it’s pathetic.”

https://www.breitbart.com/clips/2021/01/29/ana-navarro-mccarthys-mar-a-lago-trip-white-slavery-hes-owned-by-his-master-donald-trump/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Hoodat

I have a dream that my children will one day live in a nation where they are judged by the content of their character instead of the color of their skin.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.     -Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."     -Ayn Rand-

Offline Night Hides Not

I have a dream that my children will one day live in a nation where they are judged by the content of their character instead of the color of their skin.

We can all be thankful that she's no longer of child bearing age, and has never had children.

My dream is that Ayanna Pressley finally gets a drivers license, then gets in a one car accident with members of The Squad in the car.
You can avoid reality, but you cannot avoid the consequences of avoiding reality.

1 John 3:18: Let us love not in word or speech, but in truth and action.