Author Topic: Beto O’Rourke Considering Texas Gubernatorial Run in 2022  (Read 507 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Beto O’Rourke Considering Texas Gubernatorial Run in 2022

Amy Furr 29 Jan 2021

Former Rep. Beto O’Rourke (D-TX) said this week that he is considering running for governor of Texas in 2022.

“You know what, it’s something I’m going to think about,” he commented during an interview this week on Texas radio station KLAQ, Fox 26 reported Friday.

O’Rourke said Texas had “suffered perhaps more than any other” during the pandemic and also accused Gov. Greg Abbott (R-TX) of “complete indifference” to helping local leaders during that time.

“I want to make sure that we have someone in the highest office in our state to make sure that all of us are okay,” the 48-year-old said.

“Whether I’m a candidate for governor or I support someone who’s a candidate for governor, I want to make sure that we have excellence in leadership and that excellence goes to every single part of the state, including ours,” he continued.

Despite the criticism, Abbott announced last week that Texas had administered over 100,000 vaccines in one day “for the first time.”

“Vaccine volumes are expected to continue to increase. Our providers are not only working faster, they are also covering more regions in the state,” he wrote on Twitter:

more
https://www.breitbart.com/health/2021/01/29/beto-orourke-considering-texas-gubernatorial-run-2022/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
Re: Beto O’Rourke Considering Texas Gubernatorial Run in 2022
« Reply #1 on: January 29, 2021, 07:42:13 pm »
I see a challenge to Abbott going about as well as this classic skateboarding move.....

I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Online libertybele

« Reply #2 on: January 29, 2021, 07:51:58 pm »
I see a challenge to Abbott going about as well as this classic skateboarding move.....

I normally agree with you on a lot of things; but I see Beto or another DIMWIT winning.  With the illegals being granted asylum and the DEMS' proven ability to steal elections, I don't think Abbott or any GOP stands a chance in the future.

Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
« Reply #3 on: January 29, 2021, 08:06:39 pm »
He comes from a long line of Nachos

Nacho Senator.
Nacho President.
and soon to me Nacho Govenor.

Paddy O'Rourke is a 3 time loser.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Online libertybele

« Reply #4 on: January 29, 2021, 08:08:27 pm »
He comes from a long line of Nachos

Nacho Senator.
Nacho President.
and soon to me Nacho Govenor.

Paddy O'Rourke is a 3 time loser.

I hope you're right, but this time I think Nacho much.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline IsailedawayfromFR

« Reply #5 on: January 29, 2021, 08:43:24 pm »
His leadership abilities are reflected in his abilities to stay on a skateboard.

No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington

Offline thackney

« Reply #6 on: January 30, 2021, 01:15:27 am »
Beto O’Rourke Considering Texas Gubernatorial Run in 2022

Come on Beto, go for it.  Just because no Democrat has been won in a Texas Statewide election since 1994, stay hopeful.

Last time you spent over $20 a vote to lose.  You can consume more Democrat dollars than that.
Life is fragile, handle with prayer

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
« Reply #7 on: January 30, 2021, 01:17:12 am »
 :silly: :silly: :silly: :silly: :silly: :silly: *gasp*  :silly: :silly: :silly: :silly:
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Here lies in honored glory an American soldier, known but to God

THE ESTABLISHMENT IS THE PROBLEM...NOT THE SOLUTION

Republicans Don't Need A Back Bench...They Need a BACKBONE!

Offline IsailedawayfromFR

« Reply #8 on: January 30, 2021, 02:56:23 am »
Come on Beto, go for it.  Just because no Democrat has been won in a Texas Statewide election since 1994, stay hopeful.

Last time you spent over $20 a vote to lose.  You can consume more Democrat dollars than that.
Let's not forget the platform just last year of the man who humbly describes himself as
'Born to be President'

https://www.dailydot.com/debug/beto-o-rourke-2020-platform-policy/
No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington

Offline thackney

« Reply #9 on: January 30, 2021, 03:12:06 am »
Let's not forget the platform just last year of the man who humbly describes himself as
'Born to be President'

https://www.dailydot.com/debug/beto-o-rourke-2020-platform-policy/

If he does run, I recommend the "Hell yes, I'm going take your guns" as the campaign slogan.  In Texas, that will get a lot of coverage and attention.  And you already know Abbott is going to run it.  It save's money when your opponent run's your slogan for you.
Life is fragile, handle with prayer