Author Topic: BOMBSHELL ALLEGATION: Man Claims To Be Robinhood Employee & Says The White House Pressured Halt of G  (Read 366 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
BOMBSHELL ALLEGATION: Man Claims To Be Robinhood Employee & Says The White House Pressured Halt of GameStop Trading
By
T. Grant Benson -
January 28, 2021

Fueled by the “WallStreetBets” Reddit forum, GameStop’s market value has risen over 466% this week.

Thursday morning, Robinhood, one of the top free trading apps, put restrictions on trading $GME (GameStopCorp.) This action was immediately met with backlash across the internet. One Reddit user, Odin19199, claiming to be an employee of Robinhood, stated that the company was pressured to halt GameStop trading by Sequoia Capital and the White House. These allegations have not been independently confirmed by Breaking911.

In the post, he alleges that he overheard that “Vladimir, yes founder Vladimir [Tenev], and the C-Suite, received calls from Sequoia Capital and the White House that pressured into closing trading on GME.”

The user then goes on to state that he has information and documentation regarding the situation that he is planning to provide to Project Veritas and lawyer Glen Greenwald.

The newly-confirmed Treasury Secretary, Janice Yellen, has financial ties to one of the hedge funds that came to the aid of Melvin Capital, one of the companies that saw large losses after GameStop’s market surge. Yellen’s financial disclosure shows her receiving around $800,000 from Citadel for speaking fees.

White House Press Secretary, Jen Psaki, stated on Wednesday that Yellen is ‘monitoring’ the GameStop stock situation.

more
https://breaking911.com/bombshell-allegation-man-claims-to-be-robinhood-employee-says-the-white-house-pressured-halt-of-gamestop-trading/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline IsailedawayfromFR

They are trying to get Biden pushed aside for Harris early aren't they?
No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington

Online mountaineer

They are trying to get Biden pushed aside for Harris early aren't they?
Any minute now, I'd wager.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline catfish1957

• FJB!!!!
  • Political Researcher
Compliments of @Hoodat...

From the GSM/AMC thread in Economy/Business section.....

I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.