Author Topic: Birx banished and Fauci flourishes under Biden  (Read 282 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Birx banished and Fauci flourishes under Biden
« on: January 29, 2021, 02:34:18 pm »
Birx banished and Fauci flourishes under Biden
by Cassidy Morrison, Healthcare Reporter |
 | January 29, 2021 06:26 AM

The fates of the two most prominent public health officials during the early days of the pandemic have diverged wildly in the early Biden administration, with Dr. Anthony Fauci more ubiquitous than ever but Dr. Deborah Birx effectively ostracized.

Fauci, the government’s top infectious disease expert, is now the chief medical adviser to President Biden and is more prominent on television than ever. In just the past week, he's appeared on Face the Nation and Today to air his thoughts on the coronavirus.

After having his public speaking roles sharply limited by the Trump administration, the 80-year-old National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases director has made it clear that he relishes the freedom to speak under Biden.

“The idea that you can get up here and talk about what you know, what the evidence, what the science is, and know that’s it, let the science speak. It is somewhat of a liberating feeling,” Fauci said at the second press briefing in the Biden administration.

more
https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/fauci-prominent-biden-era-birx-banished
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Re: Birx banished and Fauci flourishes under Biden
« Reply #1 on: January 29, 2021, 05:23:34 pm »
I guess Birx's attempt to ingratiate herself with the new regime failed.  Nobody bought her "There was never a full-time effort to stop COVID under Trump!" lie, even Fauci.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

BassWrangler

« Reply #2 on: January 29, 2021, 05:54:40 pm »
I guess Birx's attempt to ingratiate herself with the new regime failed.  Nobody bought her "There was never a full-time effort to stop COVID under Trump!" lie, even Fauci.

It is really unfortunate that she ends up being painted as a villain here. This woman has a long history of service to our country, in the Army, and afterwards. She is a very decent and honorable person. I hope she takes this as a cue and retires, and has many happy years relaxing and spending time with her grandkids.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #3 on: January 29, 2021, 06:07:35 pm »
It is really unfortunate that she ends up being painted as a villain here. This woman has a long history of service to our country, in the Army, and afterwards. She is a very decent and honorable person. I hope she takes this as a cue and retires, and has many happy years relaxing and spending time with her grandkids.

She may have been "honorable" before, but she destroyed her sterling reputation all on her lonesome.  Lying does that.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline christian

• I need to be in love, K.c. R.C.
« Reply #4 on: January 30, 2021, 06:46:50 am »
If Fauci had not been a deep Stater stabbing Trump in the back, the democrats would have been trying to lynch Fauci, not praise, reward  and keep him in office.  Fauci's charade turns my stomach.
Card carrying member of the national F-Joe Biden movement, and his minions