Author Topic: John Kerry on Biden Climate Agenda: ‘So Logical — I Don’t Understand the Opposition’  (Read 294 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
John Kerry on Biden Climate Agenda: ‘So Logical — I Don’t Understand the Opposition’

Trent Baker 28 Jan 2021

Thursday, Climate Envoy John Kerry pushed back against the opposition to President Joe Biden’s climate agenda.

Kerry said on MSNBC’s “Andrea Mitchell Reports” that he does not “understand the opposition” because Biden’s agenda creates a better “standard of living” and “quality of life.”

“The United States of America is a technology leader,” Kerry outlined. “We need to be the ones creating the technologies that will do this, not in a way that is painful or somehow in any way negatively affects our standard of living or our quality of life. We have to do this in a way that people realize all of a sudden, ‘Wow … I’m going to be healthier, the air will be cleaner. I’m going to have a beautiful electric car that doesn’t make noise, that doesn’t spew out pollution. And it works just as well, if not more comfortably, than any other car. I can have a better quality of life because my nation will be more secure because we’re producing all of our own energy and we don’t have to have, you know, the burning of a fuel which clearly contributes to a scientifically arrived at conclusion about the warming of the planet and the dangers to this planet.'”

He continued, “This is so logical. I don’t understand the opposition. I don’t think there’s any gain in it politically because massively, the polling shows that Americans understand this is a crisis and we need to address it.”

https://www.breitbart.com/clips/2021/01/28/john-kerry-on-biden-climate-agenda-so-logical-i-dont-understand-the-opposition/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline skeeter

They live in an alternate reality. There is nothing to do but to crush them.

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
I bet he nevver understood why he was "Swiftboated" either.  The obtuse ones never get it.  Self absorbed piece of entitled elite trash. 
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Online yodaspock

Of course this means he is going to give up his yacht and Private Gulfstream Jet!

PS: The 600 ship navy is going to add sails to all the ships.

Offline Sled Dog

• The Ultimate Weapon: Freedom - I Won't
Can anyone enamored of the Cult of Anthropogenic Global Warmingcoolingchangingunchanging Climate please explain why warmer is worser?

You people don't seem to be rational.
The GOP is not the party leadership.  The GOP is the party MEMBERSHIP.   The members need to kick the leaders out if they leaders are going the wrong way.  No coddling allowed.

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
Might be a little more believable if this greenie weenie bullish*t wasn't coming from a multi millionaire with his own private jet and multiple houses.
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Here lies in honored glory an American soldier, known but to God

THE ESTABLISHMENT IS THE PROBLEM...NOT THE SOLUTION

Republicans Don't Need A Back Bench...They Need a BACKBONE!