Author Topic: State Dept Spox: ‘Largest Threat to U.S. National Security are U.S. Cops’  (Read 321 times)

Offline Hoodat

State Dept Spox: ‘Largest Threat to U.S. National Security are U.S. Cops’

Adam Kredo - JANUARY 30, 2021 7:01 PM

The State Department’s newly installed deputy spokesperson, Jalina Porter, said in a 2016 Facebook post that the "largest threat to U.S. national security are U.S cops," according to a screenshot of the post obtained by the Washington Free Beacon.

"The largest threat to U.S. national security are U.S. cops," wrote Porter, who was recently tapped by the Biden administration to serve as State Department spokesman Ned Price’s deputy. "Not ISIS, not Russian hackers, not anyone or anything else."

Porter’s comments were made on Sept. 20, 2016, and appear to be in reference to video footage released that day of an unarmed black man being shot by police officers in Tulsa, Oklahoma. "An unarmed Black man takes a knee for justice, bigots riot," she wrote in the post. "An unarmed black man (with his hands raised) takes a bullet and dies, these same bigots are silent. Explain this to me, please."

Porter, a former top aide in the congressional office of now-top Biden White House adviser Cedric Richmond, added, "If y’all don’t wake up and rise up to this truth, the genocide against Blacks in America will continue until we are near extinct." At the time of the post, Porter was working as a communications official for the Truman National Security Project, a left-leaning foreign policy think-tank that previously employed Hunter Biden. Porter is also a former dancer for the NFL's Oakland Raiders and the NBA's Washington Wizards.

https://freebeacon.com/biden-administration/state-dept-spox-largest-threat-to-u-s-national-security-are-u-s-cops/

Not sure which cheerleading school she attended, but she majored in leftist indoctrination.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.     -Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."     -Ayn Rand-

Offline LMAO

Is this a view held by normal, everyday people who consider themselves Democrat? This is how way out of the mainstream the party is becoming
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline Sled Dog

• The Ultimate Weapon: Freedom - I Won't
Normal people aren't registered as Democrats.   

Period.

And what should happen is that the Police Who Care should refuse to be part of security details for these Defunder political hacks who want special protection when out amongst the unpleasant peasantry.

Yeah, I know.  Cops don't have the backbone to do this.   They, almost all of them, follow orders because they don't want to be real Americans.
« Last Edit: February 02, 2021, 03:13:49 am by Sled Dog »
The GOP is not the party leadership.  The GOP is the party MEMBERSHIP.   The members need to kick the leaders out if they leaders are going the wrong way.  No coddling allowed.

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
From the article:
The State Department’s newly installed deputy spokesperson, Jalina Porter, said in a 2016 Facebook post that the "largest threat to U.S. national security are U.S cops," according to a screenshot of the post obtained by the Washington Free Beacon.

Well, of course they're a threat.

That's why local and state police need to be replaced by a national police force -- which will not be "a threat" to those who now rule the country, but who will do the bidding of their superiors in D.C. without question.

(do I need to include a "/s"?  Probably not, because you know that this is what the communists really DO want...)