State Chapters > Arizona

Trump-boosting Arizona GOP chief Kelli Ward's narrow victory in doubt with calls for audit

<< < (2/3) > >>

HikerGuy83:

--- Quote from: Cyber Liberty on January 28, 2021, 05:34:47 pm ---I guess Allerano had a knife in his hand when he was congratulating Kelli Ward on the stage and patting her on the back after her election. 

So who should I be pissed at here?  I voted for Kelli, she's a personal friend.   :shrug:

BTW, the difference between them was about 3% of the vote.  We passed a bylaw resolution restricting Proxies to only 3 per carrier from now on because there were people in Maricopa County who were carrying 40 Proxies!  If there were shenanigans, they were done by Allerano supporters, not Ward's.

--- End quote ---

If he has a legitimate complaint, they should hear it out.

We need to do all we can to keep our elections as transparent as possible so that questions like these will not be common or even possible.

Cyber Liberty:

--- Quote from: HikerGuy83 on January 31, 2021, 09:37:07 pm ---If he has a legitimate complaint, they should hear it out.

We need to do all we can to keep our elections as transparent as possible so that questions like these will not be common or even possible.

--- End quote ---

He doesn't have a legitimate complaint.  While a request for an audit option is in the State Bylaws, the request must be made that day, and there were no specific "irregularities" in the complaint.  The Sore Loser waited almost a week.  It's all monkey poop being thrown by the anti-Ward people.

A correction to the post you quoted:   The Proxy fix did not get the 67% threshold needed to pass, so there will continue to be mass abuse of the Proxies.

HikerGuy83:

--- Quote from: Cyber Liberty on January 31, 2021, 09:54:14 pm ---He doesn't have a legitimate complaint.  While a request for an audit option is in the State Bylaws, the request must be made that day, and there were no specific "irregularities" in the complaint.  The Sore Loser waited almost a week.  It's all monkey poop being thrown by the anti-Ward people.

A correction to the post you quoted:   The Proxy fix did not get the 67% threshold needed to pass, so there will continue to be mass abuse of the Proxies.

--- End quote ---

Please explain the mass abuse of proxies. 

Sounds more like election B.S. to me.  I would like to be able to start mouthing off to people.

But since I am unclear on what you are talking about....I don't feel in a position to do so ?

Cyber Liberty:

--- Quote from: HikerGuy83 on February 07, 2021, 08:19:35 pm ---Please explain the mass abuse of proxies. 

Sounds more like election B.S. to me.  I would like to be able to start mouthing off to people.

But since I am unclear on what you are talking about....I don't feel in a position to do so ?

--- End quote ---

There were people carrying dozens of Proxies (each) to that meeting, as they've done at previous meetings.  One guy had 39 Proxies.  The proposed Bylaw was to limit the number of Proxies to three per carrier.  The Proxie votes were plenty enough to defeat the proposed Bylaw change.

(I was there, and I carried two Proxies.)

HikerGuy83:

--- Quote from: Cyber Liberty on February 07, 2021, 08:29:24 pm ---There were people carrying dozens of Proxies (each) to that meeting, as they've done at previous meetings.  One guy had 39 Proxies.  The proposed Bylaw was to limit the number of Proxies to three per carrier.  The Proxie votes were plenty enough to defeat the proposed Bylaw change.

(I was there, and I carried two Proxies.)

--- End quote ---

Yes, that really reeks of corruption. 

39 proxies is simply ridiculous.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version