Author Topic: ‘War On Energy’: Biden Signs Executive Order Pushing Radical Climate Agenda  (Read 338 times)

Online Elderberry

• TBR Contributor
Climate Change Dispatch by Dave Boyer on Jan 27, 2021.

‘War On Energy’: Biden Signs Executive Order Pushing Radical Climate Agenda

President Biden is signing executive orders on Wednesday requiring the government to prioritize climate change and “environmental justice” in all federal decisions, and suspending new leases for oil and gas drilling on federal lands, moves that critics say are costing thousands of jobs already in the energy field.

Republicans said the Biden administration had begun its “war on energy.”

Special climate envoy John F. Kerry said Mr. Biden’s actions are urgently needed to make up for what he called the damaging policies of former President Trump, who advanced U.S. oil and gas production to a position of global dominance.

Clearly referring to Mr. Trump, Mr. Kerry said the Biden administration’s moves on climate and clean energy will be so broad and coordinated with foreign capitals that “no one political person in the future would be able to undo what the planet is going to be organizing over these next months and years.”

“This is the start of something new,” Mr. Kerry said at the White House. “This is an issue where failure literally is not an option. 2021 is going to be the year that really makes up for the lost time of the last four years.”

More: https://climatechangedispatch.com/war-on-energy-biden-signs-executive-order-pushing-radical-climate-agenda/

Offline LMAO

So not only are all those jobs lost,  but wait until people pay a hell of a lot more for their energy

I’m not opposed to researching clean energy options. But this is getting rid of an energy source that we know that works with nothing viable to replace it.
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline LMAO

Another problem with all this so-called climate action is that they have no benchmarks for measurement of success. You will never ever know if the actions they take are really working or not. What you will see is a lower standard of living which will be measurable
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

Offline dfwgator

But...but.....Orange Man was a meanie!

Online catfish1957

• FJB!!!!
  • Political Researcher
So not only are all those jobs lost,  but wait until people pay a hell of a lot more for their energy

This also ends our energy independence, meaning we will still have to be particpants in the shitstorms in the middle east.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline LMAO

This also ends our energy independence, meaning we will still have to be particpants in the shitstorms in the middle east.

I did not vote for Donald Trump when he ran in 2016. But this was one of the main reasons why I did vote for him in 2020.
« Last Edit: January 28, 2021, 09:56:12 am by LMAO »

Barry Goldwater

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
@catfish1957

Quote from: catfish1957 on Today at 06:57:06 PM

Quote from: @LMAO
"I did not vote for Donald Trump when he ran in 2016. But this was one of the main reasons why I didn’t vote for him in 2020."

So........you didn't vote for Trump because you wanted us to be energy dependent on others and still have to be participants in the shitstorms in the middle east?

Offline IsailedawayfromFR

I did not vote for Donald Trump when he ran in 2016. But this was one of the main reasons why I didn’t vote for him in 2020.
you make no sense.
No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington

Offline LMAO

LOL ....

I guess I should proofread what I type before posting. What I meant to say was I did not vote for Donald Trump in 2016. But energy independence is the reason I did vote for him in 2020. Now that our energy independence is gone, I don’t even think Joe Biden is going to import our oil. I think he’s going to convince himself that green energy can replace it

Barry Goldwater