Author Topic: RNC Will Not Back Trump in Primary if He Runs Again, Will Stay Neutral  (Read 3301 times)

Offline Sled Dog

• The Ultimate Weapon: Freedom - I Won't
Re: RNC Will Not Back Trump in Primary if He Runs Again, Will Stay Neutral
« Reply #50 on: January 29, 2021, 12:23:08 am »
The National Committee is always neutral and never supports a specific candidate during primaries and caucuses.  To suggest they should back a candidate is to suggest there should be no primaries or caucuses, just an ordination by the party elites.  I thought that was exactly what we did *not* want.

Had the RNC backed a candidate during the 2016 nomination contests Trump would never have won.  That's the way the Ds operate, not the Rs.

The RNC spent vast sums of money between 2012 and 2016 polling and re-polling and strategizing on the best way to get their selected idiot puppet  nominee, Jeb!, the nomination.

As a result of that, more states became "winner takes all" states so that the whole of the state's primary delegates would go to the candidate securing the most votes, even if not the majority of votes.   

Then they started figuring out how to get Jeb! the mostest votes.   So if in a Jeb! to A contest Jeb! came in second, the party ran polls about what if it was Jeb! facing off against A and B, and if Jeb! still didn't get the most votes, they would poll with A, B and C.   And this was for each state, and in each state A, B and C weren't always the same candidates.

Thus the RNC discovered they needed some 16 or so candidates on the ballot to ensure that Jeb! was assured the plurality and thus the majority of the delegates to secure the nomination.

Then suddenly there were 17 candidates on the slate and Number 17 always got the MAJORITY of the votes, not just a plurality, and Jeb! was reduced to asking the dozen people in his audience to clap...after proclaiming out loud that he didn't need the voters to get nominated.

Yeah.

The RNC should be neutral, but it hasn't been for the longest time.   They're a bunch of elitist prigs who are no different than the Rodents and don't trust the lowly American voter to chose the candidates that are good for them.

The GOP is not the party leadership.  The GOP is the party MEMBERSHIP.   The members need to kick the leaders out if they leaders are going the wrong way.  No coddling allowed.

Offline Sled Dog

« Reply #51 on: January 29, 2021, 12:30:38 am »
Another thought:

If the RNC had stayed neutral between 2017 and 2021, the GOP would have been able to prevent the Rodents from stealing the elections.

Instead, the RNC decided to complain about Trump's tweets, because, I guess, when the President is a Republican he's supposed to let the lyin' media kick him all the time without complaining.   

The RNC decided to put Mitt Romney in the Senate.   

The RNC betrayed their party, just as they have done since the country was burned by the First Bush, and they will continue to betray the people of the GOP and the United States itself because the RNC's agenda is parallel to the Rodents' agenda of overthrowing the Constitution by malignant neglect.
The GOP is not the party leadership.  The GOP is the party MEMBERSHIP.   The members need to kick the leaders out if they leaders are going the wrong way.  No coddling allowed.

Offline Right_in_Virginia

« Reply #52 on: January 29, 2021, 12:46:17 am »
Or are you arguing that the courts would have decided differently if the RNC had assigned legal counsel or asked to be added as a petitioner or had perhaps called press conferences or taken out advertisements in newspapers?  What *exactly* should the RNC have done differently and *exactly* which court case would have been changed as a result?

Is there no RNC/GOP spin you will not dance to?  Yes, of course the steal could have been stopped.  This is what is so GD frustrating about this whole debate.  YES, YES, YES the steal could have been stopped and the true winner could be sitting in his office in the White House for four more years.

The Texas lawsuit came too late.  The die had been cast:  The RNC/GOP had already made their surrender clear and had offered up the President and his supporters on a silver platter. John Roberts understood this. Your Party made clear there would be no serious objection, no coordinated investigations from them no matter the mass of evidence and no matter what state legislatures or the judiciary did or did not do.  Surrender has its price, and the GOP/RNC will pay it.

I've already answered:  What *exactly* should the RNC have done.  I'll not waste more time trying to explain it again.

So for now I'm done ... this discussion with you feels too much like I'm playing whack-a-mole with RNC Jell-O, and you're enjoying the game.

Have a good evening @HoustonSam

Offline Right_in_Virginia

« Reply #53 on: January 29, 2021, 12:47:15 am »

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
« Reply #54 on: January 29, 2021, 12:53:03 am »
Xena wrote:
"There's a difference between losing fair and square....
and being defeated by illegal (cheating) means."

From my observations since November 4th, at least 9 out of 10 posters to this forum have yet to grasp this reality, and what's worse, they have no idea of how that might have happened.

Unless we can figure out a way to thwart the demo-communist "election apparatus" in 2022 and 2024, the future doesn't look good.

Not for Mr. Trump or for many other Republicans.
Nor for us.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #55 on: January 29, 2021, 12:57:53 am »
I get it @Cyber Liberty ... you've gone out and done a very good thing.  Kudos and congratulations.

But this doesn't change the position the GOP/RNC is in with its members .... We've had enough of being told neither we nor our President matter(ed).  Truly, enough.  Don't count on the majority of us any more. (Speaking nationally, not specifically your county in Arizona, although you'd do well to keep an eye on this.)

I hear you, and I'm gonna make those fools in the front of the room hear ya...
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline skeeter

« Reply #56 on: January 29, 2021, 01:29:34 am »
The RNC spent vast sums of money between 2012 and 2016 polling and re-polling and strategizing on the best way to get their selected idiot puppet  nominee, Jeb!, the nomination.

As a result of that, more states became "winner takes all" states so that the whole of the state's primary delegates would go to the candidate securing the most votes, even if not the majority of votes.   

Then they started figuring out how to get Jeb! the mostest votes.   So if in a Jeb! to A contest Jeb! came in second, the party ran polls about what if it was Jeb! facing off against A and B, and if Jeb! still didn't get the most votes, they would poll with A, B and C.   And this was for each state, and in each state A, B and C weren't always the same candidates.

Thus the RNC discovered they needed some 16 or so candidates on the ballot to ensure that Jeb! was assured the plurality and thus the majority of the delegates to secure the nomination.

Then suddenly there were 17 candidates on the slate and Number 17 always got the MAJORITY of the votes, not just a plurality, and Jeb! was reduced to asking the dozen people in his audience to clap...after proclaiming out loud that he didn't need the voters to get nominated.

Yeah.

The RNC should be neutral, but it hasn't been for the longest time.   They're a bunch of elitist prigs who are no different than the Rodents and don't trust the lowly American voter to chose the candidates that are good for them.

Thanks for the reminder. We shouldn't forget where the RNC stood in 2016.

Offline HoustonSam

• "That'll be the day......"
  • old times there are not forgotten
« Reply #57 on: January 29, 2021, 01:33:27 am »
Is there no RNC/GOP spin you will not dance to?

Have a good evening @HoustonSam

If you think I'm dancing to GOP spin then I hope you're on the judging panel if I ever appear on "Dancing with the Stars".  Nonetheless, you have a good evening as well @Right_in_Virginia.
James 1:20

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #58 on: January 29, 2021, 01:36:10 am »
If you think I'm dancing to GOP spin then I hope you're on the judging panel if I ever appear on "Dancing with the Stars".  Nonetheless, you have a good evening as well @Right_in_Virginia.

Not everybody has given up, @HoustonSam.  Have a peaceful evening, friend.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline HoustonSam

• "That'll be the day......"
  • old times there are not forgotten
« Reply #59 on: January 29, 2021, 01:40:08 am »
Not everybody has given up, @HoustonSam.  Have a peaceful evening, friend.

Many thanks @Cyber Liberty, you too.
James 1:20

Offline cato potatoe

« Reply #60 on: January 29, 2021, 03:19:49 am »
Do you honestly believe there were 81 million voters for Biden?

That is an unbelievable stretch.

The rules changed, and it benefitted all candidates.  Why should I believe Trump received 74 million votes?  Trump got 18% more votes than he did in 2016.  Biden got 23% more votes than Hillary, the worst candidate in the history of mankind.  As a percent of VAP the turnout was similar to the 1960s.  Impressive, but not as outlandish as people imagine.

Offline cato potatoe

« Reply #61 on: January 29, 2021, 03:43:52 am »
Secondly, if the compromised, leftist courts claimed he (we) had 'no standing' after the election theft....what the hell do you think they would have said BEFORE the election theft had even occurred (another duh).

They were more likely to intervene before the election than to disenfranchise millions of people after the fact.

Assuming the challenges failed, Trump could have improved on his gains by exploiting the mail-in ballots.  It was a mess, and one more reason why he should not be treated as an incumbent by the RNC.
« Last Edit: January 29, 2021, 03:50:30 am by cato potatoe »

Offline Sled Dog

« Reply #62 on: January 29, 2021, 05:52:13 am »
They were more likely to intervene before the election than to disenfranchise millions of people after the fact.

Assuming the challenges failed, Trump could have improved on his gains by exploiting the mail-in ballots.  It was a mess, and one more reason why he should not be treated as an incumbent by the RNC.

Soooo....

...you're saying you would have been happier if Trump and the Americans had manufactured fake ballots by the truckload like Biden did?

I'm new here...can you explain your seeming confession of support for the most massive voter fraud effort in American history, according to the Usuper In The Basement?

Offline cato potatoe

« Reply #63 on: January 29, 2021, 07:53:13 am »

Soooo....

...you're saying you would have been happier if Trump and the Americans had manufactured fake ballots by the truckload like Biden did?

I'm new here...can you explain your seeming confession of support for the most massive voter fraud effort in American history, according to the Usuper In The Basement?

Please watch Biden's entire rambling statement.  Unless it was a freudian slip, he was not confessing to anything. 

Vote by mail is not synonymous with voter fraud.  The Republicans should have worked the system in each state, and made sure everyone voted early.  If ballot harvesting is permitted, they must beat the dems at their own game (see California results 2018 vs 2020).

Offline IsailedawayfromFR

« Reply #64 on: January 29, 2021, 09:26:45 am »
The rules changed, and it benefitted all candidates.  Why should I believe Trump received 74 million votes?  Trump got 18% more votes than he did in 2016.  Biden got 23% more votes than Hillary, the worst candidate in the history of mankind.  As a percent of VAP the turnout was similar to the 1960s.  Impressive, but not as outlandish as people imagine.
You need to find a craps table in Vegas to win your fortune then.

Your solo flight into the fantasy world has begun.
No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington

Offline dancer

« Reply #65 on: January 29, 2021, 09:56:46 am »
Bullcrap.  In 2018 there were several states that saw massive fraud and corruption and good ole Ronna should have had poll workers, poll watchers, people check out the integrity of the voting machines, etc,. in at least ALL battleground states. No, instead the bimbo sat and reported the stats of Trump's rallies which didn't do a darn bit of good.

Ultimately it is the duty of the state's AG to ensure election integrity -- but Ronna should have had people in place to ensure their duties were carried out.

You sure have a much different perspective, Trump absolutely shined as far as battling the pandemic PR battle; he put the liberal news idiots in their place numerous times and Sloe Joe's debate performance wasn't exactly stellar.

I do agree that Trump didn't do enough to quell the riots and should have done so as soon as they erupted; that IMHO was a political maneuver that failed and we are still feeling the ramifications.
As for doing more about the riots, they were the States responsibility.  Had he intervened, they would have used it as a Constitutional intrusion to impeach him.  They wanted Trump to intervene!  Chomping at the bit for him to commit that faux pas.  As many here keep yarning about Trump not following the Constitution, he certainly did.  He was put in a no win position.

As for the Jan.6th insurrection, Trump was still speaking when the Capitol was breached.  How could he quell what he had no idea was happening?  Yet so many here try to paint him with that brush.  SMH
« Last Edit: January 30, 2021, 10:51:07 am by dancer »

Offline dancer

« Reply #66 on: January 29, 2021, 10:27:45 am »
My leverage has changed a bit.  A month ago, a Precinct or State Committeeman resigning and joining a new party would not have gotten a mention in the paper.  Having a Vice Chairman of a County Party punch out might bug them a bit.

(To be clear, I have no intention to do so at all, although the State Party is trying to pizz me off!)
Hang in there.  I voted for Trump as a registered Independent. I am now registered as a Republican.  Our state chapter of the RNC has fought hard for stopping the steal.  Very impressed with their fight.  They deserve my support.  The level of fraud here was unbelievable.  Blatant, in your face fraud. 

Offline dancer

« Reply #67 on: January 29, 2021, 10:32:16 am »
Ahh, but the tweets, that's... that's where cato had them. They laughed at you and made jokes but you proved beyond the shadow of a doubt and with... geometric logic... that the tweets are why the RNC needs to disavow any knowledge of Trump and I guess you know now they are only trying to protect some fellow GOPer's...
How dare Donald j. Trump speak directly to the people!   :yowsa:  Only the MSM has permission to (mis)quote him.

Offline dancer

« Reply #68 on: January 29, 2021, 10:35:37 am »
Supposedly McCarthy is going to talk to Trump in Florida.  I imagine this will be the main topic of discussion.  McCarthy is refusing to punish any of the 10 traitors in our midst.
McCarthy has to go.  He was attacking our POTUS while he was on the campaign trail.  He is one of them.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #69 on: January 29, 2021, 10:37:48 am »
So,they are now promising to not work against him?
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline dancer

« Reply #70 on: January 29, 2021, 10:50:49 am »
So,they are now promising to not work against him?
:yowsa:
"If wishes were horses, then beggars would ride."

Offline jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
  • Cat Mod
  • Realistic nihilist
    • Fullervision
« Reply #71 on: January 29, 2021, 11:07:11 am »
is that actually a true statement for incumbents?
He's not an incumbent anymore.
New profile picture in honor of Public Domain Day 2024

Offline Sled Dog

« Reply #72 on: January 29, 2021, 03:52:21 pm »
Please watch Biden's entire rambling statement.  Unless it was a freudian slip, he was not confessing to anything. 

Vote by mail is not synonymous with voter fraud.  The Republicans should have worked the system in each state, and made sure everyone voted early.  If ballot harvesting is permitted, they must beat the dems at their own game (see California results 2018 vs 2020).

I will never watch anything Rodent.

The clip was plain, there was no need to interpret otherwise.  Freudian slips reveal truths they didn't want said.

And ...they DID run the biggest voter fraud effort in US political history.    The facts are plain, too.

Offline IsailedawayfromFR

« Reply #73 on: January 29, 2021, 03:57:51 pm »
He's not an incumbent anymore.
Who is 'He'?

And the question I asked was not pertaining to any one person.
No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington

Offline XenaLee

• Si Vis Pacem, Para Bellum
« Reply #74 on: January 29, 2021, 05:02:02 pm »
Hang in there.  I voted for Trump as a registered Independent. I am now registered as a Republican.  Our state chapter of the RNC has fought hard for stopping the steal.  Very impressed with their fight.  They deserve my support.  The level of fraud here was unbelievable.  Blatant, in your face fraud.

Oh, but you're not allowed to say that.   No speaking of le truth in a Joe & da Hoe regime, dontcha know.
No quarter given to the enemy within...ever.

You can vote your way into socialism, but you have to shoot your way out of it.