Author Topic: Tens of thousands of voters drop Republican affiliation after Capitol riot  (Read 486 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Tens of thousands of voters drop Republican affiliation after Capitol riot
By Reid Wilson - 01/27/21 12:59 PM EST

More than 30,000 voters who had been registered members of the Republican Party have changed their voter registration in the weeks after a mob of pro-Trump supporters attacked the Capitol — an issue that led the House to impeach the former president for inciting the violence.

The massive wave of defections is a virtually unprecedented exodus that could spell trouble for a party that is trying to find its way after losing the presidential race and the Senate majority.

It could also represent the tip of a much larger iceberg: The 30,000 who have left the Republican Party reside in just a few states that report voter registration data, and information about voters switching between parties, on a weekly basis.

Voters switching parties is not unheard of, but the data show that in the first weeks of the year, far more Republicans have changed their voter registrations than Democrats. Many voters are changing their affiliation in key swing states that were at the heart of the battle for the White House and control of Congress.

more
https://thehill.com/homenews/state-watch/536113-tens-of-thousands-of-voters-drop-republican-affiliation-after-capitol
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline mountaineer

Do they really believe that people changed voter affiliation because of the "riot," and not because of utter disgust with the swamp-dwelling Republican party?  :pondering:
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline skeeter

Do they really believe that people changed voter affiliation because of the "riot," and not because of utter disgust with the swamp-dwelling Republican party?  :pondering:
insert ‘forget it Jake, it’s The Hill’ meme here.

Online Elderberry

• TBR Contributor
Or are they afraid of being rounded up and "Reprogrammed"?

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
insert ‘forget it Jake, it’s The Hill’ meme here.

I loved ChinaTown.   

Has Biden banned that word too?
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline skeeter

I loved ChinaTown.   

Has Biden banned that word too?
The pedophile did a pretty good job with that flick.

Offline christian

• I need to be in love, K.c. R.C.
Democrats engineered the co-vid flu virus and the capital riot, and got nearly everything they could ask from it, and the stupids think the Republicans did it.  The dumbing down of education by the liberals has been a raging success!  The clueless are even more clueless, even though that seems impossible.
Card carrying member of the national F-Joe Biden movement, and his minions

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Uh,huh.

Pull my finger.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline libertybele

Or are they afraid of being rounded up and "Reprogrammed"?

That's going to happen regardless; the vote tallies will show who voted for Trump.

I dropped my Republican affiliation not because of the riots, but because of those in Congress not willing to stand with Trump and accused him of inciting riots, and siding with the DEMS.  I am disgusted and tired of the RINO's.

The Republican party died when they FAILED to even try to hold the DEMS accountable and our supposed more conservative SCOTUS couldn't even be bothered to hear the case.

I don't plan on voting again.  Why should I?  Nothing is going to change and the DEMS will insert whomever they want to seat. 
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline bilo

That's going to happen regardless; the vote tallies will show who voted for Trump.

I dropped my Republican affiliation not because of the riots, but because of those in Congress not willing to stand with Trump and accused him of inciting riots, and siding with the DEMS.  I am disgusted and tired of the RINO's.

The Republican party died when they FAILED to even try to hold the DEMS accountable and our supposed more conservative SCOTUS couldn't even be bothered to hear the case.

I don't plan on voting again.  Why should I?  Nothing is going to change and the DEMS will insert whomever they want to seat.

:amen:
A stranger in a hostile foreign land I used to call home

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
Re: Tens of thousands of voters drop Republican affiliation after Capitol riot
« Reply #10 on: January 28, 2021, 02:01:12 am »
bele wrote:
"I don't plan on voting again.  Why should I?  Nothing is going to change and the DEMS will insert whomever they want to seat."

Well... down in Florida, your vote can still count in local and state elections.
At least for now.
(no telling how soon the communists will extend their "election apparatus" into the state of Florida, but I'm sure it's in their sights)

Where I am (Connecticut), my vote matters very little at all.
It's impossible for a Republican to win a statewide election here.
About the only place where my vote has a chance of affecting the outcome is in strictly local races.

Offline christian

• I need to be in love, K.c. R.C.
Re: Tens of thousands of voters drop Republican affiliation after Capitol riot
« Reply #11 on: January 28, 2021, 05:29:34 am »
If they took a stand against the election fraud, they have a right to be angry.  Those that just bent over and took it, deserved what they got this election.  So many said, well we'll just beat them next election, fools, damn fools and statisticians. 22222frying pan
Card carrying member of the national F-Joe Biden movement, and his minions