Author Topic: “KISS MY EAR!”: Biden Rambles and Jumbles Speech During COVID Press Conference  (Read 176 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
“KISS MY EAR!”: Biden Rambles and Jumbles Speech During COVID Press Conference

by CollinRugg
about 15 hours ago

During a coronavirus press conference on Tuesday, President Joe Biden mumbled and jumbled through a speech, making little sense.

At one point, Biden appeared to be calling out a lawmaker who refused to wear a mask as he incoherently rambled about kissing his ear.

“One Congressman pointed out, he used very colorful term to say, ‘wearing a mask, I tell them to kiss my ear, I’m not going to wear a mask.’ Well, guess what, not very American. The fact is, you want to be patriotic, you’re gonna protect people,” Biden said.

WATCH the clip below and try to make sense of what Biden just said:

Daily Caller
@DailyCaller
BIDEN: "One Congressman pointed out-- he used a very color term to say-- wearing a mask, I tell them to 'kiss my ear.' I'm not wearing a mask. Well guess what, not very American."

more w/video
https://trendingpolitics.com/kiss-my-ear-biden-rambles-and-jumbles-speech-during-covid-press-conference/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Right_in_Virginia