Author Topic: Energy Council: Biden’s Drilling Ban on Federal Land Killing American Jobs and Energy Independence i  (Read 252 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Energy Council: Biden’s Drilling Ban on Federal Land Killing American Jobs and Energy Independence in Struggling Economy

Penny Starr 27 Jan 2021

The CEO of the American Exploration and Production Council said in a statement Wednesday that President Joe Biden’s plan to ban drilling leasing on federal land is killing American jobs and emergency independence in an economy struggling from the coronavirus pandemic.

“Penalizing the oil and gas industry kills good-paying American jobs, hurts our already struggling economy, makes our country more reliant on foreign energy sources, and impacts those who rely on affordable and reliable energy,” Anne Bradbury said. “We want to be partners in our nation’s economic recovery and growth.”

The council reports that for the first time energy production is “made-in-America, by America’s workers, in American communities” while exceeding demand, as past figures confirm.

more
https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2021/01/27/energy-council-bidens-drilling-ban-on-federal-land-killing-american-jobs-and-energy-independence-in-struggling-economy/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
And this was effectively communicated by Pedo Joe during the 3rd debate.  If this is a surprise to any, they have had their head up their rectum for some time now.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.