Author Topic: China and New Zealand sign upgraded free trade deal  (Read 259 times)

Offline mountaineer

China and New Zealand sign upgraded free trade deal
« on: January 27, 2021, 01:34:42 pm »

Jordan Schachtel  @JordanSchachtel
22h
I wrote this last week, but today the New Zealand PM made it publicly official: they are shutting off their country to the world for at least another year. Two years (optimistically) to stop the spread.

"Given the risks in the world around us & the uncertainty of the global rollout of the vaccine, we can expect our borders to be impacted for much of this year."

NZ received endless media praise for its police state model. Lockdown death spiral continues.

Meanwhile, NZ is becoming a client state of China. Their economy is moving in the direction of a lockdown-driven collapse, so they're seeking a Beijing bailout.
China and New Zealand sign upgraded free trade deal
Jan. 25, 2021

Key Points
    China and New Zealand signed a deal to upgrade their existing free trade pact on Tuesday, which will give commodities exports from the Pacific nation increased access to the world’s second-largest economy.

New Zealand Prime Minister Jacinda Ardern confirmed the signing of the agreement at a news conference on Tuesday, noting the significance of the deal amid a crippling pandemic and global economic crisis.

The pact has been discussed for years and was concluded in November 2019, but was pending China’s official signing.  ...
Full story at CNBC
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Online libertybele

• WE are NOT ok!
Re: China and New Zealand sign upgraded free trade deal
« Reply #1 on: January 27, 2021, 02:43:58 pm »
Obviously their lockdown has worked out so well for them.   **nononono*

This is exactly what China is striving for; ALL countries to be dependent upon them.  They want to be #1 and to think we just ditched a President that wanted to Keep America Great. 
I Believe in the United States of America as a Government of the people, by the people, for the people; whose just powers are derived from the consent of the governed; a democracy in a republic; a sovereign nation of many sovereign states; a perfect union one and inseparable; established upon those principles of freedom, equality, justice and humanity for which American patriots sacrificed their lives and fortunes.  I therefore believe it is my duty to my country to love it; to support its Constitution; to obey its laws to respect its flag; and to defend it against all enemies.

Online Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
Re: China and New Zealand sign upgraded free trade deal
« Reply #2 on: January 27, 2021, 11:02:05 pm »
I used to think of New Zealand as being one of the last livable places on earth (at least for the white folks). Perhaps even "the last stand".

But over the course of the past several years, they've sold out their souls to the left... and now to China.

Adieu...