Author Topic: Biden Betrays Feminists on First Day of Usurpation  (Read 96 times)

Online Elderberry

• TBR Contributor
Biden Betrays Feminists on First Day of Usurpation
« on: January 27, 2021, 11:46:27 am »
The Post & Email by Bob Russell 1/26/2021

The “pander to every leftist group on earth,” the very corrupt and mentally deficient usurper in the oval office, on his first day as the illegitimate occupier of the oval office signed an executive order allowing males who “identify” as females to use female restrooms and locker rooms and compete in women’s athletic events. Given the God-ordained physical differences between male and female, girls and women will soon be shut out of women’s athletics.

I find it ironic that one of the devildemocommiecrats’ top support groups finds itself immediately betrayed by the party they support so strongly.  There is an old story about the rabbit that wanted a wolf to help it across a river only to be tricked into riding on the wolf’s nose where it was eaten before getting across.  The betrayal of radical feminism by Mr. dementia is emblematic of this story.

Liars and deceitful people will ALWAYS turn on those foolish enough to blindly support them.  Devildemocommiecrats immediately betray the oath they swear, on a Bible, to support, defend, and protect the Constitution, so how any of their supporters expect their wishes to be honored is beyond me.   There are at least two places in the Bible that say we should not swear an oath, one of which is Matthew 5;33. I don’t remember where the second one is but I read it in the last day or two.  I think it is in Hebrews.

Homosexuals are going to see the same situation when the devildemocommiecrats get enough satanic moslems brought in for them to have enough numbers to do what the transgender thugs did.  Moslems kill homosexuals and eventually will have numbers enough to begin demanding that devildemocommiecrats begin to do so.  The devildemocommiecrats pander to every lunatic fringe group in the nation so it is inevitable that groups with conflicting agendas are going to have to battle to get their way within the party and homosexuals will find out soon just how irrelevant their views are.

More: https://www.thepostemail.com/2021/01/26/biden-betrays-feminists-on-first-day-of-usurpation/

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Re: Biden Betrays Feminists on First Day of Usurpation
« Reply #1 on: January 27, 2021, 12:59:23 pm »
The Post & Email by Bob Russell 1/26/2021

The “pander to every leftist group on earth,” the very corrupt and mentally deficient usurper in the oval office, on his first day as the illegitimate occupier of the oval office signed an executive order allowing males who “identify” as females to use female restrooms and locker rooms and compete in women’s athletic events. Given the God-ordained physical differences between male and female, girls and women will soon be shut out of women’s athletics.

@Elderberry

Given that he is a perve on a level that would make Bubba Bill blush,this shouldn't have came as a surprise to anyone.

I find it ironic that one of the devildemocommiecrats’ top support groups finds itself immediately betrayed by the party they support so strongly.

I am surprised that anyone is surprised by this. If it weren't for hypocrisy,the left couldn't function.

Homosexuals are going to see the same situation when the devildemocommiecrats get enough satanic moslems brought in for them to have enough numbers to do what the transgender thugs did.  Moslems kill homosexuals and eventually will have numbers enough to begin demanding that devildemocommiecrats begin to do so.

Yup! There are already more Muslims in America than homosexuals,and now that the Dims are in charge,they will soon have more political power than the homosexuals have.

Don't forget that according to Islam,the punishment for being a homosexual is to be put to death.

Didn't someone once lay a blessing/curse on someone else by wishing they "live in interesting times"?
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!