Author Topic: Conservative Activists Protest Bed Bath & Beyond for Canceling MyPillow  (Read 322 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Conservative Activists Protest Bed Bath & Beyond for Canceling MyPillow

Joel B. Pollak 26 Jan 2021

A group of conservative activists carried out a protest against Bed Bath & Beyond store in Larkspur, California, on Tuesday after the chain store dropped MyPillow products over founder Mike Lindell’s criticism of the 2020 election.

Activists shopped throughout the store, filling up their carts — then abandoned them, leaving notes behind criticizing Bed Bath & Beyond for being part of the “cancel culture,” and urging the chain to re-stock Lindell’s popular products.

The activists are part of the Media Action Network, founded by former Fox News executive Ken LaCorte. A reporter from the San Francisco Chronicle was reportedly in attendance.

In a statement, the group said:

The Media Action Network has launched a Basket Boycott and petition against Bed Bath & Beyond after it announced it was pulling MyPillows due to CEO Mike Lindell’s politics.

We’re encouraging patriots to visit their local Bed Bath & Beyond, fill up a shopping cart, then abandon it with our statement about free speech. And never shop there again until CEO Mark Tritton reverses his decision.

“This isn’t about pillows. It’s about the continual punishment of conservative speech,” said Media Action Network founder Ken LaCorte. “And we’ve had enough.”

“Every time we turn around, another conservative has been silenced under false pretences of ‘hate’ or ‘isms’ or the most recent offense-de-jour. We’re fighting back.”

more
https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2021/01/26/conservative-activists-protest-bed-bath-beyond-for-canceling-mypillow/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
Re: Conservative Activists Protest Bed Bath & Beyond for Canceling MyPillow
« Reply #1 on: January 27, 2021, 12:59:13 am »
BB&B is going bellyup so it's not like this will have a huge affect, funny thing is I saw MyPillow for sale at my local  Ralphs/Kroeger.

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
« Reply #2 on: January 27, 2021, 04:12:15 am »
BB&B is going bellyup so it's not like this will have a huge affect, funny thing is I saw MyPillow for sale at my local  Ralphs/Kroeger.

Yup those stores aren't paying their suppliers and probably owe MyPillow hundreds of thousand dollars in accounts receivable.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Online GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
« Reply #3 on: January 27, 2021, 05:23:23 am »
Yup those stores aren't paying their suppliers and probably owe MyPillow hundreds of thousand dollars in accounts receivable.
So maybe the truth is that Lindell refused to ship any more pillows to them until they settle their bill which they won't do considering the state of their finances.