Author Topic: Triggered: gun store hilariously announces they ‘don’t have guns or ammo for Biden supporters’  (Read 432 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Triggered: gun store hilariously announces they ‘don’t have guns or ammo for Biden supporters’
January 25, 2021 | Terresa Monroe-Hamilton

Following the inauguration ceremony ushering in Joe Biden as the 46th President of the United States, Trigger Firearms And Reloading in Jefferson City, Missouri released a statement on Facebook announcing that they will no longer sell firearms or ammunition to Biden supporters. They apologized for the inconvenience and the left is not happy about it. Twitter had a meltdown as hilarity ensued.

“We don’t have guns or ammo for Biden supporters,” the gun store wrote on its Facebook page. “Sorry for the inconvenience.” A number of commenters were not amused and made it known on social media. But conservatives had a field day and celebrated the announcement.

One commenter claimed to be a wealthy Democrat living in Missouri who supports the Second Amendment and felt disenfranchised. Not only is he an endangered species these days… he also appears to be in the minority.

“I had a few grand to spend on a small backup to my Springfield XD and some other gear and ammo,” wrote a masked Joe Shockley. “Good to know you don’t want my money because I don’t want a fake billionaire reality tv star as my president.”

more
https://www.bizpacreview.com/2021/01/25/triggered-gun-store-hilariously-announces-they-dont-have-guns-or-ammo-for-biden-supporters-1021112/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline goatprairie

How do they know who is a Biden supporter and who is not?

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39

They'll be the triggered snow flakes coming into the store screaming at the top of their lungs.
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Here lies in honored glory an American soldier, known but to God

THE ESTABLISHMENT IS THE PROBLEM...NOT THE SOLUTION

Republicans Don't Need A Back Bench...They Need a BACKBONE!

Offline skeeter

They'll be the triggered snow flakes coming into the store screaming at the top of their lungs.
As is kinda obvious from the article, they’re self identifying.

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.

C'mon man.  Are you serious?   
You don't get the humor of it.   
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Online libertybele

• WE are NOT ok!
As is kinda obvious from the article, they’re self identifying.

I Believe in the United States of America as a Government of the people, by the people, for the people; whose just powers are derived from the consent of the governed; a democracy in a republic; a sovereign nation of many sovereign states; a perfect union one and inseparable; established upon those principles of freedom, equality, justice and humanity for which American patriots sacrificed their lives and fortunes.  I therefore believe it is my duty to my country to love it; to support its Constitution; to obey its laws to respect its flag; and to defend it against all enemies.

Offline skeeter

Cornpop was a bad dude and you need to get yourself a shotgun.

Just fire two blasts into the air.