Author Topic: Joe Biden Presser Prompts Questions as to Who Might Really Be Running This Country  (Read 175 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Joe Biden Presser Prompts Questions as to Who Might Really Be Running This Country
By Sister Toldjah | Jan 26, 2021 11:00 AM ET

Well before Joe Biden won the Democratic nomination for president, questions were swirling even in Democrat and media circles as to his mental acuity and fitness to lead in response to a series of high-profile gaffes and flubs he made after declaring his candidacy in April 2019.

The chatter surrounding Biden’s mental fitness got so loud prior to his winning the nomination that at one point reports began to surface that he was allegedly open to serving only one term in office if elected president.

After he secured the nomination, however, and especially after he picked Kamala Harris as his running mate, the media and Democrats reversed course and began doing what they do best: run interference for Biden against allegations from Trump and other Republicans about his mental acuity that they themselves had once publicly asked.

Fast forward to this week, and the elephant in the room has reared its ugly head once again, this time during Biden’s first formal presser as president. Numerous reporters took to the Twitter machine Monday during the presser to point out something rather odd about the way the event was being conducted:

Kathryn Watson
@kathrynw5
The White House is calling on reporters to ask Biden questions instead of having Biden select reporters himself.
2:59 PM · Jan 25, 2021

Niels Lesniewski
@nielslesniewski
So I guess I need to continue the practice of telling you all what I would've asked here.
Kathryn Watson
@kathrynw5
The White House is calling on reporters to ask Biden questions instead of having Biden select reporters himself.
3:53 PM · Jan 25, 2021

Biden did call on Fox News’ Peter Doocy at the end, but only as an afterthought.

Biden’s team carefully picking and choosing which reporters to call on rather than Biden himself doing so prompted speculation as to what might have been behind it: shielding him from tough questions to avoid risking him going wildly off-script, hiding possible memory issues for Biden – or both?

more
https://redstate.com/sister-toldjah/2021/01/26/joe-biden-presser-prompts-questions-as-to-who-might-really-be-running-this-country-n316700
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
Fast forward to this week, and the elephant JACKASS in the room has reared its ugly head once again, this time during Biden’s first formal presser as president. Numerous reporters took to the Twitter machine Monday during the presser to point out something rather odd about the way the event was being conducted: