Author Topic: President Trump Releases New Statement; Establishes “Office Of The Former President”  (Read 339 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
President Trump Releases New Statement; Establishes “Office Of The Former President”

by Clayton Keirns
about 16 hours ago

On Monday afternoon, President Trump established an official post-presidency office in Palm Beach County, Fla., setting up a vehicle for future public appearances and statements, according to The Hill.

President Trump launched a press releases that says this office will manage his correspondence, public statements, appearances and political activities.

Read the entire statement below:

The statement reads:

“Palm Beah County, Florida — Today, the 45th President of the United States, Donald J. Trump, formally opened the Office of the Former President.

The Office will be responsible for managing President Trump’s correspondence, public statements, appearances, and official activities to advance the interests of the United States and to carry on the agenda of the Trump Administration through advocacy, organizing and public activism.

more
https://trendingpolitics.com/breaking-president-trump-releases-new-statement-establishes-office-of-the-former-president/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline skeeter

Seriously, ya gotta love the guy’s sense of humor.

Offline FeelNoPain

• Could have ended QAnon with a tweet.
Seriously, ya gotta love the guy’s sense of humor.

I know that I do.

I am guessing that Mitch won’t call this former president “classless” and say that “he needs to keep his mouth shut” when Trump offers his opinion on the current administration.
"I’d like to begin by addressing the heinous attack on the United States Capitol. Like all Americans I am outraged by the violence, lawlessness and mayhem...

To demonstrators who infiltrated the Capitol: you have defiled the seat of American democracy. To those who engage in the acts of violence and destruction: you do not represent our country. And to those who broke the law: you will pay." - President Donald J. Trump, January 7th, 2021

Offline skeeter

I know that I do.

I am guessing that Mitch won’t call this former president “classless” and say that “he needs to keep his mouth shut” when Trump offers his opinion on the current administration.
Worry not, I  doubt he’ll be able to outshine Bidens performance from the Office of the President Elect.

Online Right_in_Virginia

Disclose.tv 🚨
@disclosetv

NEW - "Save America" instead of "Make America Great Again" is used by Donald Trump in the recent statement in support of Sarah Huckabee Sanders.

7:14 AM · Jan 26, 2021·Twitter Web App

https://twitter.com/disclosetv/status/1354039915252768769

Offline Polly Ticks

Ok, this is hilarious.  I really expected it to be a Babylon Bee article. 
I love it.
 :rolling:
Love is the most important thing in the world, but baseball is pretty good, too. -Yogi Berra

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Troll Level:  Boss
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed: