Author Topic: Meet Joe Biden, The Job Slayer  (Read 173 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Meet Joe Biden, The Job Slayer
« on: January 26, 2021, 03:17:15 pm »
Meet Joe Biden, The Job Slayer
I & I Editorial Board
January 26, 2021

I&I Editorial

When running for office, President Joe Biden repeatedly proclaimed that his policies would create 18 million jobs. But on his first day in office, Biden took actions that will put millions out of work.

One of the very first executive actions Biden signed was to kill the Keystone XL pipeline, a project that President Barack Obama had blocked for years, which President Donald Trump finally approved. Biden’s reason? To combat the “climate crisis.” While canceling the pipeline won’t have any impact on global temperatures, it will kill thousands of (mostly union) jobs.

As the plumbers and pipefitters union noted: “The Biden administration has now put thousands of union workers out of work. For the average American family, it means energy costs will go up and communities will no longer see the local investments that come with pipeline construction.”

Some estimates said the pipeline would employ 11,000 American workers in 2021 and create more than $1.6 billion in wages.

The same day, Biden imposed a 60-day moratorium on oil and gas leases on federal lands. The American Petroleum Institute calculates that, if made permanent, Biden’s ban will cost nearly 1 million jobs over the next two years and cut the nation’s economic output a total of $700 billion by 2030. Oh, and it will make the U.S. more dependent on oil imports.

more
https://issuesinsights.com/2021/01/26/meet-joe-biden-the-job-slayer/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
Re: Meet Joe Biden, The Job Slayer
« Reply #1 on: January 26, 2021, 03:21:24 pm »
After the 3rd debate I set up a screaming thread that Biden had just promised to destroy 10M direct jobs and an additonal 20M indidrect via his pledge to destroy the oil industry.  This message should have gone ultra viral to the populus, so that they fully understood the ramifications.

Notwithstganding that Biden may have stolen this election, the fact the sheeple bought off on this suicide speaks volumes for the idiots that live in this country. There is no hope for us.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline Hoodat

« Reply #2 on: January 26, 2021, 03:31:33 pm »
After the 3rd debate I set up a screaming thread that Biden had just promised to destroy 10M direct jobs and an additonal 20M indidrect via his pledge to destroy the oil industry.  This message should have gone ultra viral to the populus, so that they fully understood the ramifications.

Notwithstganding that Biden may have stolen this election, the fact the sheeple bought off on this suicide speaks volumes for the idiots that live in this country. There is no hope for us.

Sadly, I happen to know people working in the oil industry who voted for this schmuck.  Words fail me when I see them.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.     -Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."     -Ayn Rand-

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
« Reply #3 on: January 26, 2021, 03:51:03 pm »
Sadly, I happen to know people working in the oil industry who voted for this schmuck.  Words fail me when I see them.

Those Biden voters are like fly's.

Even If a bee could explain to the fly why pollen is better than shit...they wound not understand.  That is why people voted for Biden.  They are like the fly and are attracted to stinky smelly shit.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.