Author Topic: FBI Arrests WalkAway Founder Brandon Straka Over Entering Capitol Building on Jan 6  (Read 735 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
FBI Arrests WalkAway Founder Brandon Straka Over Entering Capitol Building on Jan 6
January 25, 2021

Walkaway founder Brandon Straka has been arrested by the FBI for incidents that happened at the Capitol on January 6th according to the Bureau.

Agents from the Omaha FBI Field Office arrested Straka on Monday in connection to riots at the Capitol building in Washington, D.C. earlier this month.

The FBI says that Straka was charged with the following:

Impeding a law enforcement officer during civil disorder.
    Knowingly entering and remaining on restricted grounds without lawful authority and/or engaging in disorderly conduct within proximity to a restricted building to impede official functions.
    Engaging in disorderly conduct with intent to disturb a hearing before Congress.

Straka is currently in federal custody and will have his initial appearance in Federal Court on Tuesday January 26th.

The FBI said that “Witness-1” was a relative of Straka to pointed investigators to a video Straka had posted to Twitter. After the video was deleted from Twitter, the relative let the agent know there was a copy of the video posted to YouTube.

Here’s the full Report from The Department of Justice.
https://www.justice.gov/opa/page/file/1360091/download

This is a developing story.

https://thedcpatriot.com/fbi-arrests-walkaway-founder-brandon-straka-over-entering-capitol-building-on-jan-6/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online mountaineer

Such BS.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline christian

• I need to be in love, K.c. R.C.
I had some strange idea that if a law enforcement officer invited you to enter a building, you were in compliance with the law.  Who knew?
Card carrying member of the national F-Joe Biden movement, and his minions

Online mountaineer

BIGTIME UPDATE
Brandon Straka
@BrandonStraka
🚨VICTORY!!!🚨
I have WON the J6 civil case against me by the corrupt, lying, leftist Soros-funded DC nonprofit lawfirm Lawyers Committee for Civil Rights Under Law (@LawyersComm).

Over 2 years ago I was served in a civil lawsuit by 8 black and brown Capitol Police officers whom I’ve never met, had no contact with on J6, and whom I was not even within proximity of.

They sued me under the KKK Act, alleging that I engaged in a white supremacist attack on black and brown police officers, that I caused their “injuries” (which included being pepper sprayed, and becoming “exhausted”) and conspired to encroach on their civil rights.

Almost every detail and allegation against me was a lie. In fact I’ll say: a KNOWN lie.

Knowing that I committed no violence on J6, and didn’t encourage anybody else to either, this lawsuit alleged that I “violently” breached the barricades of the Capitol and proceeding to attack police officers- including the plaintiffs.

The case entered discovery, where we gathered evidence that conclusively showed that none of these officers were even on the side of the building I was on during my brief time on Capitol grounds. One of the plaintiffs was in Maryland at the time I was there.

This case cost me well into 6 figures to defend, and hundreds and hundreds of hours of my time- which is, of course, the whole point.

The left has weaponized our legal system, turning Democrat majority districts into a playground where they can abuse the process to harm those who get in the way of their political agendas.

But this case was even too preposterous for the DC courts, and after years of fighting-

I have won.

This is a much needed victory for truth, for decency, and for even a shred of restoration of our faith that justice still exists within corners of our legal system. 

I thank you all who helped support me through this battle. Your support got me through- and my victory is your victory.

Please share this victory with everyone you know, and God bless you all.
1:58 PM · Dec 18, 2023

Video of Straka explaining the case at https:// twitter.com/BrandonStraka/status/1736823382232948946 (close the space before twitter in this URL)

He previously pleaded guilty to disorderly conduct and got 3 years of probation.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org