Author Topic: Kevin McCarthy: Liz Cheney Has to ‘Answer’ to GOP Conference for Impeachment Vote  (Read 273 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Kevin McCarthy: Liz Cheney Has to ‘Answer’ to GOP Conference for Impeachment Vote

Sean Moran 25 Jan 2021

House Republican Leader Kevin McCarthy (R-CA) told Full Court Press with Greta Van Susteren Sunday he has “concerns” about House Republican Conference chair Liz Cheney’s (R-WY) vote to impeach former President Donald Trump, and she has to answer for it.

McCarthy stated that he supports Cheney’s position as House Republican Conference chair; however, he said she must explain her vote to impeach the 45th president.

McCarthy said:

Look, I support her, but I also have concerns. She took a position as a number three member in conference. She never told me ahead of time. One thing about leadership: if we’re going to work together, we should understand. We know that this is going to become a difficulty. She can have a difference of opinion, but the one thing if we’re going to lead within the conference, we should work together on that as a whole conference because we’re representative of that conference. So I support her, but I do think she has a lot of questions she has to answer to the conference.

more
https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2021/01/25/kevin-mccarthy-liz-cheney-answer-gop-conference-impeachment-vote/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online dfwgator

Oh shut up Kevin.  What a wuss.  Big talker now.  Where was he when it mattered?

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Why should she "answer" when McCarthy keeps repeating "she's fine in the leadership role?"

As usual, he's talking out of both sides of his mouth.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline Right_in_Virginia

Liz Cheney Should Step Away From Leadership For The Sake Of GOP Voters
The Federalist, Jan 25, 20221, Mollie Hemingway

There is no reason to leave Cheney in her leadership position. In fact, it's negligence for Republican leaders to keep her there.

https://thefederalist.com/2021/01/25/liz-cheney-should-step-away-from-leadership-for-the-sake-of-gop-voters/

Online GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
As if Liz Chenney cares what the little people think.

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
As if Liz Chenney cares what the little people think.

She's of the Anointed.  We're the Benighted.  See?   She thinks like a Democrat.
« Last Edit: January 25, 2021, 11:36:47 pm by Cyber Liberty »
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed: