Author Topic: Biden Replaces WH Doctor With Longtime Physician  (Read 199 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Biden Replaces WH Doctor With Longtime Physician
« on: January 25, 2021, 09:58:56 pm »
Biden Replaces WH Doctor With Longtime Physician

Solange Reyner    |   Monday, 25 January 2021 01:05 PM

President Joe Biden has replaced the White House doctor with his longtime physician, reports NBC News.

Kevin O’Connor has been Biden’s personal doctor since 2009. He will now serve as the top doctor to the president.

He replaces Sean Conley, who spent roughly two years as former President Donald Trump’s White House doctor and was criticized for giving conflicting information about Trump’s condition when he was battling COVID-19.

Conley admitted to giving a false assessment of Trump's condition because the White House wanted to project optimism. But Trump was, at times, on supplemental oxygen and had a high fever.

“I didn't want to give any information that might steer the course of illness in another direction, and in doing so, you know, it came off that we were trying to hide something, which wasn't necessarily true,” Conley said at the time. “The fact of the matter is that he's doing really well.”

It’s not unusual for a president to appoint his own doctor.

O’Connor spent more than two decades in the Army. He gave Biden a pre-presidential physical, writing Biden is a “healthy, vigorous, 77-year-old male, who is fit to successfully execute the duties of the Presidency.”

https://www.newsmax.com/politics/white-house-doctor-biden/2021/01/25/id/1007114/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online libertybele

• WE are NOT ok!
Re: Biden Replaces WH Doctor With Longtime Physician
« Reply #1 on: January 25, 2021, 10:30:48 pm »
If he thinks that Sloe Joe is healthy and vigorous, I am very glad that he's not my doctor.
I Believe in the United States of America as a Government of the people, by the people, for the people; whose just powers are derived from the consent of the governed; a democracy in a republic; a sovereign nation of many sovereign states; a perfect union one and inseparable; established upon those principles of freedom, equality, justice and humanity for which American patriots sacrificed their lives and fortunes.  I therefore believe it is my duty to my country to love it; to support its Constitution; to obey its laws to respect its flag; and to defend it against all enemies.

Online mountaineer

« Reply #2 on: January 25, 2021, 11:26:47 pm »
O’Connor spent more than two decades in the Army. He gave Biden a pre-presidential physical, writing Biden is a “healthy, vigorous, 77-year-old male, who is fit to successfully execute the duties of the Presidency.”

What a quack.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Online GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
« Reply #3 on: January 25, 2021, 11:39:06 pm »
The exam consited in part with a series of memory tests which Biden passed with his answer of pudding each time. T o test how vigorous he was they put him a room with a long haired pre teen girl that he was able to chase for three minutes before he had to sit down.