Author Topic: BREAKING: President Trump is Drafting an “Enemies List,” Could Move Forward By Creating His Own Poli  (Read 270 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
BREAKING: President Trump is Drafting an “Enemies List,” Could Move Forward By Creating His Own Political Party

byCollinRugg
about 3 hours ago

According to a new bombshell report from The Daily Mail, President Donald Trump is reportedly drafting up an “enemies list” of RINO Republicans who have completely betrayed him and the American people.

The Daily Mail also claims that Trump is planning on creating a “Patriot Party” to pressure Republicans. The news outlet claims he is in part doing this in an effort to protect himself from impeachment in the Senate.

The Daily Mail reports:

Donald Trump is reportedly moving forward with his plans to create a ‘Patriot Party’ to put pressure on Republicans who oppose him and attempt to head off conviction in his second Senate impeachment trial.

Trump has told people that the third-party threat gives him leverage to prevent Republican senators from voting to convict him during the Senate trial next month, people in his orbit told the Washington Post.

Since President Joe Biden took office, Trump has been ensconced at Mar-a-Lago, remaining publicly cryptic about his plans except to tell a reporter on Friday: ‘We’ll do something, but not just yet.’

But behind closed doors, Trump is already drafting an enemies list of Republicans who opposed his baseless claims of election fraud, instructing aids to prepare primary challenges against them, sources told the Post.

more
https://trendingpolitics.com/breaking-president-trump-is-drafting-an-enemies-list-planning-on-moving-forward-by-creating-his-own-political-party/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online Right_in_Virginia

Good.  This will save the rest of us the trouble.

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
But behind closed doors, Trump is already drafting an enemies list of Republicans who opposed his baseless claims of election fraud, instructing aids to prepare primary challenges against them, sources told the Post.

Ah, the mysterious un-named sources that happen to know exactly what Trump is doing behind closed doors. Does anyone believe that Trump took or allowed to be near him anyone he didn't trust. This is just project and a smoke screen to cover Biden, Harris, Pelosi and Schumer who actually have compiled an enemies list and update it daily.

Online mountaineer

As I posted on the other thread about the possible Patriot Party, it already has been reported that Trump has no interest in a third party. Some reliable sources are less reliable than others, I suspect.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
According to a new bombshell report from The Daily Mail -- aahh, another BombShell report!
The Daily Mail also claims that Trump is planning -- The DM claims? They pulled it out of their butts.
Donald Trump is reportedly moving forward with his plans -- reportedly because of you. You 'reportedly' it!
Trump has told people -- Who? people? What people?
But behind closed doors, Trump is already drafting an enemies list -- if it is 'behind closed doors' then how are you writing about it?

They are not even trying anymore. They simply make something up, and then print it as *Bombshell News*.
There is no line anymore between what you read in the *news* and pure fictional fantasy.

BOMBSHELL REPORT!: Trump is killing kittens and roasting them for dinner, a source claims! -- says the Daily Mail

But once again I have to point out, there are no positive stories on Biden or his mulatto nurse Kamala. All the stories on the President are still all about Trump. Biden is a waste of time. Nobody gives a shit about him.
« Last Edit: January 27, 2021, 01:30:29 am by 240B »
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.