Author Topic: Gretchen Whitmer: ‘Can’t Stand People That Have One Rule for Others, Different One for Themselves’  (Read 168 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Gretchen Whitmer: ‘Can’t Stand People That Have One Rule for Others, Different One for Themselves’

Kyle Olson 25 Jan 2021

Michigan Gov. Gretchen Whitmer (D) defended attending President Joe Biden’s inauguration and said she “can’t stand people that have one rule for others, and a different one for themselves.”

Whitmer told WOOD TV why it was acceptable for her to go to the inauguration:

To the Point host Rick Albin noted many people on the station’s Facebook page pointed out Whitmer’s apparent hypocrisy over attending the event in Washington, D.C., while just weeks earlier, telling families to avoid traveling or seeing their loved ones at Christmas.

“Anyone who would have watched would have seen that we were spaced out, we were outside, and we were masked up,” Whitmer said.

“So that is how we can live and enjoy some important aspects to life and stay safe. I have been following the same directives I have asked everyone else to. I can’t stand those people that have one rule for others and a different one for themselves,” she said.

In May, Whitmer’s husband, Marc Mallory, was accused of attempting to use his connection to the governor as a means to get his boat in the water more quickly after Whitmer’s lockdown closed that industry, creating a backup.

more w/video
https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2021/01/25/gretchen-whitmer-cant-stand-people-have-one-rule-others-different-one-themselves/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline skeeter

You can always tell what rats are up to by what they are accusing others of.