Author Topic: It's Happening Already: Joe Biden Calls a Lid Four Days Into Presidency  (Read 258 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
It's Happening Already: Joe Biden Calls a Lid Four Days Into Presidency
By Matt Margolis Jan 24, 2021 11:47 AM ET

Joe Biden’s campaigning from his basement and frequent lids, where Biden was kept away from the media, were a common punchline in conservative media. “How can Joe run a campaign from his basement and hiding from the media?” “How can he be trusted to run the country if he can’t handle a campaign?”

Even when he did leave the basement he got questions about milkshakes. There were times when Joe Biden wouldn’t be seen for days. His campaign told us that it was because of debate prep, but no one actually believed it.

But the campaign is over now. Regardless of whether you believe Biden was legitimately elected, he has the job he applied for, the job we were told repeatedly by his campaign he was fit to handle. So it’s more than a bit concerning that on Saturday, a mere four days into his presidency, Kelly O’Donnell, the White House correspondent for NBC News, reported that the White House had called a lid, and Biden would not be seen in public for the rest of the day.

more
https://pjmedia.com/news-and-politics/matt-margolis/2021/01/24/its-happening-already-joe-biden-calls-a-lid-four-days-into-presidency-n1407860
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online mountaineer

Re: It's Happening Already: Joe Biden Calls a Lid Four Days Into Presidency
« Reply #1 on: January 25, 2021, 02:55:25 pm »
Sundowning.

« Last Edit: January 25, 2021, 03:00:56 pm by mountaineer »
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline skeeter

« Reply #2 on: January 25, 2021, 02:56:54 pm »
Now that he's done signing all the EO's written by activists populating government he can settle in to a life of naps and state dinners.

Online libertybele

• WE are NOT ok!
« Reply #3 on: January 25, 2021, 03:01:42 pm »
No worries ... Bammy is leading from the sidelines.
I Believe in the United States of America as a Government of the people, by the people, for the people; whose just powers are derived from the consent of the governed; a democracy in a republic; a sovereign nation of many sovereign states; a perfect union one and inseparable; established upon those principles of freedom, equality, justice and humanity for which American patriots sacrificed their lives and fortunes.  I therefore believe it is my duty to my country to love it; to support its Constitution; to obey its laws to respect its flag; and to defend it against all enemies.

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
« Reply #4 on: January 25, 2021, 03:06:59 pm »
JoBama looked like he smoked a "Lid" before he signed those EX Orders on the TV.  The boy isnot all together.  I need to dig out the movie "Dave" and send it to Jen Prski
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Online libertybele

• WE are NOT ok!
« Reply #5 on: January 25, 2021, 03:12:11 pm »
JoBama looked like he smoked a "Lid" before he signed those EX Orders on the TV.  The boy isnot all together.  I need to dig out the movie "Dave" and send it to Jen Prski

The left side of his face droops in comparison to his right side...  no Sloe Joe ain't all there.
I Believe in the United States of America as a Government of the people, by the people, for the people; whose just powers are derived from the consent of the governed; a democracy in a republic; a sovereign nation of many sovereign states; a perfect union one and inseparable; established upon those principles of freedom, equality, justice and humanity for which American patriots sacrificed their lives and fortunes.  I therefore believe it is my duty to my country to love it; to support its Constitution; to obey its laws to respect its flag; and to defend it against all enemies.

Online mountaineer

« Reply #6 on: January 25, 2021, 03:13:19 pm »
  I need to dig out the movie "Dave" and send it to Jen Prski
That movie has come to mind often since Jan. 20.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
« Reply #7 on: January 25, 2021, 03:15:59 pm »
The left side of his face droops in comparison to his right side...  no Sloe Joe ain't all there.

Those mini-strokes are taking their toll.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #8 on: January 25, 2021, 05:07:57 pm »
Maybe he needs to get hosed down and have his Depends changed?
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!