Author Topic: The Biden Presidency Looks To Be Installing Several Pro-Cannabis People Into Key Roles In Government  (Read 353 times)

Offline Elderberry

• TBR Contributor
technical420 1/20/2021

The Biden Presidency Looks To Be Installing Several Pro-Cannabis People Into Key Roles In Government

After Kamala Harris was nominated to be President Elect Joe Biden’s running mate, we knew that brighter days were ahead for the cannabis industry……..and the market seemed to agree with us.

After Joe Biden was projected to win the election, the cannabis sector recorded strong moves to the upside for almost two months. Although the sector has come off its recent highs, we believe the recent additions to President Elect Joe Biden’s cabinet send a very bullish sign to the cannabis industry.

During the last month, President Elect Joe Biden has announced several key cannabis-friendly additions to his cabinet. When you combine the democrats winning two key senate seats in Georgia (and became the majority of both the House of Representatives and the Senate) with the recent additions to the cabinet, we believe that the US cannabis industry is going to flourish.

Most recently, President elect Joe Biden selected former South Carolina Democratic Party Chair Jaime Harrison to lead the Democratic National Committee (DNC). He is a strong supporter of cannabis legalization and will be responsible for coordinating Democrats’ national political activities. Harrison still needs to be confirmed by party leaders, but we are confident that he will.

More: https://technical420.com/cannabis-article/the-biden-presidency-looks-to-be-installing-several-pro-cannabis-people-into-key-roles-in-government/#

Biden Transition Team Highlights Top Health Pick’s Medical Marijuana Work

1/19/2021

https://www.marijuanamoment.net/biden-transition-team-highlights-top-health-picks-medical-marijuana-work/

President-elect Joe Biden’s new pick for a leading role in the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services (HHS) is a strong ally of the medical marijuana community—the latest pro-reform selection to be named in recent weeks.

Rachel Levine, who currently serves as Pennsylvania’s health secretary, is being nominated for assistant secretary of HHS. And the Biden transition team isn’t shying away from her connection to medical cannabis, noting her expertise on the topic in a press release on Tuesday.

“In addition to her recent posts, Dr. Levine is also an accomplished regional and international speaker, and author on the opioid crisis, medical marijuana, adolescent medicine, eating disorders, and LGBTQ+ medicine,” Levine’s official biography states.

Of course, the president-elect is in favor medical cannabis, in addition to a number of other more modest reform proposals such as rescheduling, decriminalizing possession, expunging prior marijuana records and letting states set their own policies. But given his ongoing opposition to adult-use legalization, the cannabis mention on his site is noteworthy.

BassWrangler

Offline corbe

IMHO @BassWrangler It is and always was a State Issue.  My Gov. Abbott would be one of the last to do it and I'm Ok with that.  I'm taxed enough on my vices.
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

BassWrangler

IMHO @BassWrangler It is and always was a State Issue.  My Gov. Abbott would be one of the last to do it and I'm Ok with that.  I'm taxed enough on my vices.

I am ok with that too. It's heavily taxed here. Edibles in particular are crazy expensive.

Offline corbe

No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline corbe

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
William Randolph Hearst is digging himself out of his grave to stop this! Now!
Normalization of the hemp plant will decimate his monopoly on timber and paper processing.
It's all about the money. Death can kiss his ass!
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Online Hoodat

If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.     -Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."     -Ayn Rand-