Author Topic: Try This Lemon-Garlic Concoction Against Colds, Viruses And For Better Overall Health!  (Read 275 times)

Online Elderberry

• TBR Contributor
No Tricks Zone by P Gosselin 1/23/2021

It’s been shown that adequate levels of Vitamin D and zinc really do make a difference against COVID 19 and cold viruses in general.

It’s also clear that good nutrition just doesn’t get the attention it deserves when it comes to success against preventing disease, especially COVID-19.

Lemon garlic drink

Today I’m going to tell you about the lemon-garlic drink someone told me about awhile back. You can make at home quickly and easily, and is proven to be very beneficial for health.

What’s great is that the lemon-garlic drink costs only a few dollars to make!

Here’s what you need:

Recipe, instructions

First peel 30 cloves of garlic and cut 5 organic lemons with the peel into small pieces (so the essential oil comes into the drink) and liquify in a blender. Be sure to thoroughly wash the lemons first.

Next, slowly bring the lemon-garlic slurry to a boil with a liter of water, let it boil briefly. Then allow to cool to room temperature. You can use 1.5 liters of water if you want more.

Next pour the contents into a clean jar or bottle and keep it in the refrigerator.

How often?

Drink daily a small liqueur glass about 20 ml 1 hour before or after the main meals. After 3 weeks, take a break for 1 week and then repeat the lemon garlic cure for another 3 weeks. For best results do this once a year.

More: https://notrickszone.com/2021/01/23/try-this-lemon-garlic-concoction-against-colds-viruses-and-for-better-overall-health/

Wifey want's to try it, so I'm in the process of making a batch.