State Chapters > Arizona

Whose On Deck To Replace Ducey ?

<< < (2/2)

Cyber Liberty:

--- Quote from: HikerGuy83 on January 25, 2021, 04:04:39 am ---And is this result of McCain's politics of personal destruction or is AZ just that bereft of good conservatives ?

--- End quote ---

That's a likely possibility. He destroyed a lot of budding conservatives. Hated the Tea Party. Just like Turtle. But Mcstain wasn't the only one.

I'll know more about the future of the Gov race as I talk to Kelli more in the coming months.

HikerGuy83:

--- Quote from: Cyber Liberty on January 25, 2021, 12:52:39 pm ---That's a likely possibility. He destroyed a lot of budding conservatives. Hated the Tea Party. Just like Turtle. But Mcstain wasn't the only one.

I'll know more about the future of the Gov race as I talk to Kelli more in the coming months.

--- End quote ---

I don't know a lot about the state party in AZ yet.

The NM state GOP is not all that useful.  I don't see them leading with discussions about future plans and developing candidates. 

And we, in SE NM should be hearing more from them than anyone as this is where conservatives are the most concentrated.

People need a sense of organization and leadership.

Cyber Liberty:

--- Quote from: HikerGuy83 on January 25, 2021, 04:20:46 pm ---I don't know a lot about the state party in AZ yet.

The NM state GOP is not all that useful.  I don't see them leading with discussions about future plans and developing candidates. 

And we, in SE NM should be hearing more from them than anyone as this is where conservatives are the most concentrated.

People need a sense of organization and leadership.

--- End quote ---

I'll be doing what I can from my seat on the Executive Board in my small County. The best I can do is to serve as an example....

Fishrrman:
Hiker wrote:
"The NM state GOP is not all that useful."

New Mexico?
That's a blue state now, unlikely to vote red again.

NM is the second state in the nation where whites now make up less than 50% of the population. Conservatives aren't likely to be winnin' there again. At least no office of importance.

That's what I see, and I'm stickin' to it...!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version