Author Topic: Seattle Police Begin to Enforce Vandalism Laws After Biden Sworn-In  (Read 425 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Seattle Police Begin to Enforce Vandalism Laws After Biden Sworn-In

Bob Price 24 Jan 2021

The Seattle Police Chief announced on Saturday his officers will begin enforcing vandalism laws in the wake of President Joe Biden’s inauguration. His announcement followed anti-police protests in Seattle on January 20.

Seattle Police Chief Adrian Diaz announced on Saturday that his officers will execute a tighter policy in regards to enforcing laws against vandalism. Diaz told reporters he wanted to crack down on property destruction for months, the Seattle Times reported.

His comments follow a violent Antifa protest on Inauguration Day that left multiple businesses in the downtown district vandalized. Rioters also set fires in the street and burned an American flag.

Seattle Police Department officials reported they arrested three people during the riots.

more
https://www.breitbart.com/law-and-order/2021/01/24/seattle-police-begin-to-enforce-vandalism-laws-after-biden-sworn-in/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Idiot

Re: Seattle Police Begin to Enforce Vandalism Laws After Biden Sworn-In
« Reply #1 on: January 24, 2021, 07:16:24 pm »
I've had the warm fuzzies since Biden is now President.  All seems to be right with the world...  wink777

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
« Reply #2 on: January 24, 2021, 09:52:45 pm »
I've had the warm fuzzies since Biden is now President.  All seems to be right with the world...  wink777
I had a wrm fuzzie moment when I saw that gas was up fifteen cents over last week, but hey I figger toilet paper, paper towel and sanitizing wipe shortages are a thing of the past and the number of positive Covid test results will plummet. Antifa and BLM will fade away and dissension will be a thing of the past. All hail Captain Dementia!

Remember this gem from Comedy Central? How long until Google and others start wiping anything like this?

@mystery-ak

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
« Reply #3 on: January 24, 2021, 09:55:20 pm »

No mean tweets.  Peace and joy on jack dorsey's shitbird platform.  All is good. 
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline libertybele

« Reply #4 on: January 24, 2021, 10:38:38 pm »
No mean tweets.  Peace and joy on jack dorsey's shitbird platform.  All is good.

Absolutely now worries!

Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
« Reply #5 on: January 25, 2021, 01:57:59 am »
Absolutely now worries!

Sorry fart sparkles and you have to join the Unicorn Union and register with Biden's department of energy.