Author Topic: SHOCK: Leftists BREAK IN and Assault Journalists  (Read 211 times)

rangerrebew

SHOCK: Leftists BREAK IN and Assault Journalists
« on: January 24, 2021, 04:33:21 pm »

SHOCK: Leftists BREAK IN and Assault Journalists

(The Post Millennial) – A leftist mob broke into Bellingham’s city hall in the state of Washington on Friday, forcing the mayor to flee the building for safety and assaulting local journalists who tried to document the event.

The militants spray painted KGMI radio journalist Joe Teehan, threw hot chocolate in the reporter’s face, and stole his microphone.

“There were shouts of, ‘He’s taking unauthorized photos. He’s invading privacy.’ Pretty soon I was surrounded by a fairly good number of people,” Teehan told KIRO-TV.

Teehan appeared to cover the scene around 9:30 a.m Friday morning. Then shortly after, protesters turned hostile.

https://freedomnewsusa.com/shock-leftists-break-in-and-assault-journalists/

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
Re: SHOCK: Leftists BREAK IN and Assault Journalists
« Reply #1 on: January 24, 2021, 05:02:33 pm »
What? No cries of "Insurrection!"? **nononono*
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
Re: SHOCK: Leftists BREAK IN and Assault Journalists
« Reply #2 on: January 24, 2021, 05:49:49 pm »
Well doesn't seem like there was anything overly political involved, just homeless upset that maybe their encampment was going to be removed and upset they aren't being free lodging? Not Antifa or BLM just your every day normal gimme dats. Sounds like the one reporter is the only one/thing that got damaged so I am going to guess he has supported their cause or demands.