Author Topic: Former 'NYT' Reporter Pummels the Paper: The Fish Wrapper's a Place Where You're Fired for Publishin  (Read 205 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Former 'NYT' Reporter Pummels the Paper: The Fish Wrapper's a Place Where You're Fired for Publishing Conservatives
By Alex Parker | Jan 23, 2021 9:00 PM ET

A former New York Times writer is spilling the beans.

Guesting on Megyn Kelly’s podcast Friday, Bari Weiss waxed on what’s happened to the iconic institution.

Per The Daily Caller, she outed the outlet: It’s now “a place where people are fired” for allowing conservatives to contribute.

Bari’s been gone for a minute — she resigned last July.

But she didn’t go quietly.

Upon exiting, she served up a scathing review:

“It is with sadness that I write to tell you that I am resigning from The New York Times. … I was hired with the goal of bringing in voices that would not otherwise appear in your pages: first-time writers, centrists, conservatives and others who would not naturally think of The Times as their home. The reason for this effort was clear: The paper’s failure to anticipate the outcome of the 2016 election meant that it didn’t have a firm grasp of the country it covers. Dean Baquet and others have admitted as much on various occasions. The priority in Opinion was to help redress that critical shortcoming. … But the lessons that ought to have followed the election—lessons about the importance of understanding other Americans, the necessity of resisting tribalism, and the centrality of the free exchange of ideas to a democratic society—have not been learned.”

more
https://redstate.com/alexparker/2021/01/23/bari-weiss-megyn-kelly-podcast-tom-cotton-new-york-times-bias-fired-publishing-conservatives-n315499
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online corbe

No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.