State Chapters > Arizona

Arizona Republicans reelect fervent Trump ally as chair

<< < (2/5) > >>

corbe:
   I know better than to post Compost articles as the 'OP' here (Briefers have a tendency to shoot the messenger) and both seemed somewhat informative to me. 
   Sounds like you had fun wrangling your Party away from the liberal, defeatist wing.  @Cyber Liberty

Cyber Liberty:

--- Quote from: corbe on January 24, 2021, 01:24:40 am ---   I know better than to post Compost articles as the 'OP' here (Briefers have a tendency to shoot the messenger) and both seemed somewhat informative to me. 
   Sounds like you had fun wrangling your Party away from the liberal, defeatist wing.  @Cyber Liberty

--- End quote ---

We kept Kelli, but they passed the Cindy McCain Censure, and the press is going to have a field day.

Bigun:

--- Quote from: Cyber Liberty on January 24, 2021, 02:40:16 am ---We kept Kelli, but they passed the Cindy McCain Censure, and the press is going to have a field day.

--- End quote ---

Good on both counts!  Screw the press!

Cyber Liberty:

--- Quote from: Bigun on January 24, 2021, 04:25:41 am ---Good on both counts!  Screw the press!

--- End quote ---

@Bigun

While I did not agree with the wisdom of doing it, all the Censures (widder McCain, Jeffy the Flake and governor Doofus) passed, along with demands to be made of the Legislature to cut the Rat cheaters off at the ankles.  The vast majority of the Resolutions and Bylaw changes I wanted, passed.

The only things the press keyed on were the Censures and Reelecting Kelli Ward.  It took two ballots to reelect her.  I expected every bit of that.

I did enjoy the camaraderie I shared with a long-time fellow FReeper, who is now my County Supervisor.  She was my immediate predecessor in the First Vice Chair gig.  We sat next to each other for the day-long meeting.  We'll be spending more time together, now that we're past these last two big meetings.  I leave for home tomorrow.....

Bigun:

--- Quote from: Cyber Liberty on January 24, 2021, 04:55:03 am ---@Bigun

While I did not agree with the wisdom of doing it, all the Censures (widder McCain, Jeffy the Flake and governor Doofus) passed, along with demands to be made of the Legislature to cut the Rat cheaters off at the ankles.  The vast majority of the Resolutions and Bylaw changes I wanted, passed.

The only things the press keyed on were the Censures and Reelecting Kelli Ward.  It took two ballots to reelect her.  I expected every bit of that.

I did enjoy the camaraderie I shared with a long-time fellow FReeper, who is now my County Supervisor.  She was my immediate predecessor in the First Vice Chair gig.  We sat next to each other for the day-long meeting.  We'll be spending more time together, now that we're past these last two big meetings.  I leave for home tomorrow.....

--- End quote ---

Thanks for your engagement @Cyber Liberty and I sincerely mean that!  I wish that I could work up the energy and drive to do that again but, unfortunately, I can not.

I KNOW how the battle of good vs evil comes out in the end but my entire life has been spent in an era where evil has pretty much universally prevailed and that has taken a toll on me.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version