Author Topic: Biden orders masks on all federal property  (Read 344 times)

Offline unite for individuality

• I think, therefore I am... a misfit!
Biden orders masks on all federal property
« on: January 23, 2021, 08:05:21 pm »
Biden's Executive Order 13991 requires everyone to wear a face mask while on any federal property.

Because we all know what a super spreader situation this is:

And this:

And this:

Thank goodness we have Joe Biden protecting us from such a contagious threat!
« Last Edit: January 23, 2021, 08:09:17 pm by unite for individuality »
If all mankind minus one, were of one opinion, and only one person were of the contrary opinion,
mankind would be no more justified in silencing that one person, than he, if he had the power, would be justified in silencing mankind.
   -- John Stuart Mill

Here are the 10 RINOs who voted to impeach Trump on Jan. 13, 2021 - NEVER forget!
WY  Liz Cheney      SC 7  Tom Rice             WA 4  Dan Newhouse    IL 16  Adam Kinzinger    OH 16  Anthony Gonzalez
MI 6  Fred Upton    WA 3  Jaime Herrera Beutler    MI 3  Peter Meijer       NY 24  John Katko       CA 21  David Valadao

Offline catfish1957

• If you are a democrat.... You are my enemy. We will never forget May 30, 2024. FJB
  • Political Researcher
Re: Biden orders masks on all federal property
« Reply #1 on: January 23, 2021, 08:52:11 pm »
Has anyone compiled a written running tally of how many times he has already violated his own order? 
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline mortarman

« Reply #2 on: January 23, 2021, 09:24:57 pm »
Up here in Monroe County, WI, State Highway 21 runs between Sparta an' Tomah. Midway through it runs through Ft. McCoy which is a Federal military post. How are they going to enforce the mask mandate for people who have to travel that route every day?

:pop41:
The only controls I want on my guns are the ones that I operate myself such as trigger, bolt or slide, safety selector, magazine release an' optics. All others are unnecessary an' unwanted.

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
« Reply #3 on: January 24, 2021, 01:41:57 am »
Up here in Monroe County, WI, State Highway 21 runs between Sparta an' Tomah. Midway through it runs through Ft. McCoy which is a Federal military post. How are they going to enforce the mask mandate for people who have to travel that route every day?

:pop41:
The dog park I take my pup to is on property leased from JFTB Los Alamitos, Will not wear a mask they can come and get me. If I go shooting on BLM property I will not wear a mask, it's just as silly as people driving in their cars and wearing a mask. And didn't someone point out that wearing a mask in Federal buildings and monuments was already mandated? Once again Captain Dementia comes up with a plan already implemented by Trump.

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
« Reply #4 on: January 24, 2021, 02:05:06 am »
Fauci and his stupid 'masks' have never been about health.
It has always been about power, and 'keeping fear alive'.
This only proves it even more.
Just like when police were arresting surfers out in the ocean for not wearing a mask.
Remember, these people said you should wear you mask while sitting around on the couch watching TV.
You should wear it while having sex, or taking a shower.
They expose the real agenda with ridiculous statements like this.
To the Left, the mask is not a health issue. It has become a real new religion to them.
If you do not wear a mask 24hrs a day, you are disobeying GOD! And he will smite you and yours for it.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.