Author Topic: ‘Insulting and disappointing’: Unions show signs of voter remorse after Biden reality sinks in  (Read 1535 times)

Offline Hoodat

These idiots (LIUNA labor union) supported Biden:

And it wasn't until AFTER Biden said he would kill the pipeline that they made the decision to endorse him.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
And it wasn't until AFTER Biden said he would kill the pipeline that they made the decision to endorse him.

@Hoodat

And there is absolutely zero chance of this happening because the union leadership had mysterious bags of money show up on their doorsteps.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

BassWrangler

@Hoodat

And there is absolutely zero chance of this happening because the union leadership had mysterious bags of money show up on their doorsteps.

Most of these labor unions are corrupt. The only labor union I'm interested in seeing is one for Amazon.com workers.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Most of these labor unions are corrupt. 

@BassWrangler

They get away with this because the typical union worker is a self-centered bleep who cares about nothing and nobody but himself,and that includes not caring about what happens to America,as long as HE gets HIS.

It's all about me,me,ME,DAMMIT!

Offline Sled Dog

• The Ultimate Weapon: Freedom - I Won't
The Americans have been telling the workers in blue-collar goonions for decades that the Rodents they vote for are hurting them.

Stupid is as stupid does.

I don't feel sorry for them, to be honest.   It's not like they're going to change the way they vote.  We all know this.  They're whining now, but they won't change their goonion leadership or how the money flows only to the Rodents, so they deserve their predictable fate.
The GOP is not the party leadership.  The GOP is the party MEMBERSHIP.   The members need to kick the leaders out if they leaders are going the wrong way.  No coddling allowed.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
The Americans have been telling the workers in blue-collar goonions for decades that the Rodents they vote for are hurting them.

Stupid is as stupid does.

I don't feel sorry for them, to be honest.   It's not like they're going to change the way they vote.  We all know this.  They're whining now, but they won't change their goonion leadership or how the money flows only to the Rodents, so they deserve their predictable fate.

...and that's the bottom line.  goopo
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

BassWrangler

@BassWrangler

They get away with this because the typical union worker is a self-centered bleep who cares about nothing and nobody but himself,and that includes not caring about what happens to America,as long as HE gets HIS.

It's all about me,me,ME,DAMMIT!

Really sad how few people understand or care about the founding principles of our country.

You know that saying: “Hard times create strong men, strong men create good times, good times create weak men, and weak men create hard times" I think we're on the cusp of some "hard times". China is about to become the dominant super-power. They will drive our economy into the ground.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
@BassWrangler

China is about to become the dominant super-power. They will drive our economy into the ground.
attack and they OWN or lease the majority of our US Senators and Congress Critters,there is no way to fight back. It is a war that "We,the People" can NOT win unless we overthrow our own government and hang most of the bastards.

I just don't see that happening. I had a woman I know well and considered to be rational tell me yesterday that she and "everybody I know voted for Biden". She said she hated Trump's arrogance,and that is the reason she and all her friends voted for Biden.

IF we are lucky enough to take our government back,we may be forced by reality to bar women from voting. Anybody THAT freaking stupid is too stupid to be allowed to vote.

BassWrangler

@BassWrangler
 attack and they OWN or lease the majority of our US Senators and Congress Critters,there is no way to fight back. It is a war that "We,the People" can NOT win unless we overthrow our own government and hang most of the bastards.

I just don't see that happening. I had a woman I know well and considered to be rational tell me yesterday that she and "everybody I know voted for Biden". She said she hated Trump's arrogance,and that is the reason she and all her friends voted for Biden.

IF we are lucky enough to take our government back,we may be forced by reality to bar women from voting. Anybody THAT freaking stupid is too stupid to be allowed to vote.

I couldn't agree more. I think many people on the conservative side don't realize how effective the media bias has been in shaping what people believe. People really believe that there was no "fine people hoax" - that Trump was praising nazis or white separatists. Trump has plenty of personality issues, but he's not a racist. There just isn't any evidence to support that theory. But the media have completely bamboozled 50+% of the population into thinking he is a racist, and therefor there must be something seriously wrong with people who supported him.

We won't ever win this country back until crap like that is fought with every fiber of being of those on our side. No media interview should be allowed to go forward with an assertion like that unchallenged.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
I couldn't agree more. I think many people on the conservative side don't realize how effective the media bias has been in shaping what people believe. People really believe that there was no "fine people hoax" - that Trump was praising nazis or white separatists. Trump has plenty of personality issues, but he's not a racist. There just isn't any evidence to support that theory. But the media have completely bamboozled 50+% of the population into thinking he is a racist, and therefor there must be something seriously wrong with people who supported him.

We won't ever win this country back until crap like that is fought with every fiber of being of those on our side. No media interview should be allowed to go forward with an assertion like that unchallenged.

@BassWrangler

I think IF we were able to scratch deep enough,the real root of at least 75 percent of the hatred towards Trump is class envy. They hate him not only because he is rich,but because he was born with a golden spoon in his mouth,and they are jealous.

Granted,his arrogance doesn't help him with these people,who at heart want a President that might be interested in becoming their next door neighbor,and close friend for life.

I just want a President who knows what the hell he is doing,puts America first in all matters,and isn't shy about going after elected and appointed government officials who are a threat to our way of life.

If Trump were to knock on my door and ask to come in,I would tell him to go away. Even I don't like him well enough to even be able to pretend I do during a short visit.

Which has nothing to do with his abilities and willingness as President to save America.

On the other hand,we now have President Joe Biden,who is selling off chucks of America every day for personal profits.

Offline jafo2010

• Dems-greatest existential threat to USA republic!
BassWrangler...
     China is about to become the dominant super-power. They will drive our economy into the ground.

They will not drive our economy into the ground.  We will do that all on our own with highly competent POSs like Wrecking Ball Joe.  He is destroying our energy industry in his first week as POTUS.  He is unemploying folks right and left.  He is pushing the USA into a deflationary economy which spells but one thing...DEPRESSION.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
They will not drive our economy into the ground.  We will do that all on our own with highly competent POSs like Wrecking Ball Joe.  He is destroying our energy industry in his first week as POTUS.  He is unemploying folks right and left.  He is pushing the USA into a deflationary economy which spells but one thing...DEPRESSION.

@jafo2010

The Dim base loves the hell out of that. Mo monies,mo monies,mo  monies. They don't own anything worth taking away to sell,and are already living with free housing,free food,free medical care,free utilities,etc,etc,etc.

Sure,they have to pay for all of that,but they are paying for it with "free money" that was paid by taxpayers.

Offline PeteS in CA

This was predictable - Joe's job killing and union fake dismay. Joe or Kammy or Dem to be Nominated Later need not worry, though. The unions will revert to knee-jerk support of Dems in 2022 and 2024 ... also predictable.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.