Author Topic: Rep. Bob Good (VA-05) Introduces No Asylum for Criminals Act  (Read 394 times)

rangerrebew

Rep. Bob Good (VA-05) Introduces No Asylum for Criminals Act
« on: January 23, 2021, 04:30:41 pm »

Rep. Bob Good (VA-05) Introduces No Asylum for Criminals Act

Published: 
Thu, Jan 21st 2021 @ 4:37 pm EST

Today, Representative Bob Good (VA-05) introduced the No Asylum for Criminals Act. Rep. Good’s timing could not be more critical as the Biden Administration has already begun rolling back important immigration reforms passed in the last four years, all while tens-of-thousands of migrants are currently heading towards the Southern Border.

In November 2020, 70,000 illegal border crossings were logged at the southern border, up 64% from the previous year. President Biden has pledged to unwind most of the previous administration’s immigration policies within his first 100 days. Already, Biden has ended the effective Migrant Protection Protocols (a.k.a Remain in Mexico) and begun a 100 day halt to all deportations. Whenever these and other policies are rolled back, it will precipitate another surge in illegal crossing.

https://www.numbersusa.com/news/rep-bob-good-va-05-introduces-no-asylum-criminals-act

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
Re: Rep. Bob Good (VA-05) Introduces No Asylum for Criminals Act
« Reply #1 on: January 23, 2021, 09:11:03 pm »
Is Mr. Good a Republican?
This is goin' nowhere fast.

Offline skeeter

« Reply #2 on: January 23, 2021, 09:13:32 pm »
I expect alot of really good proposals coming from the republican party now that none of them have a prayer of being passed.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #3 on: January 24, 2021, 12:58:42 am »
He might mean it,or he might just be grandstanding. Doesn't matter because either way it will never become law in today's Virginia.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #4 on: January 24, 2021, 01:00:50 am »
I expect alot of really good proposals coming from the republican party now that none of them have a prayer of being passed.

@skeeter

Which is,in my NSHO,the prime reason they are being pushed forward. The RINO's really need to start looking good now if they want to get reelected come the next election,and it's easy to push conservative bills when you know they will never be passed.

BTW,I mean no slur on Mr Good. I have no idea if he is an actual conservative,or a poser. Don't even remember hearing his name before. My comment was geared towards RINO's. He may or he may not be one of them.
« Last Edit: January 24, 2021, 01:02:40 am by sneakypete »
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline skeeter

« Reply #5 on: January 24, 2021, 02:12:48 am »

@skeeter

Which is,in my NSHO,the prime reason they are being pushed forward. The RINO's really need to start looking good now if they want to get reelected come the next election,and it's easy to push conservative bills when you know they will never be passed.

BTW,I mean no slur on Mr Good. I have no idea if he is an actual conservative,or a poser. Don't even remember hearing his name before. My comment was geared towards RINO's. He may or he may not be one of them.
I understand. I just wonder where these guy were when it mattered.