Author Topic: They’re ‘noncitizens’ not ‘aliens,’ Biden administration says  (Read 280 times)

rangerrebew

They’re ‘noncitizens’ not ‘aliens,’ Biden administration says
News

'Words matter & that’s a signal that there is a different view now' advocates say

by: Sandra Sanchez
Posted: Jan 22, 2021 / 05:36 PM GMT-0600   / Updated: Jan 22, 2021 / 05:36 PM GMT-0600   

McALLEN, Texas (Border Report) — A-L-I-E-N spells a five-letter word that has been part of the U.S. government’s lexicon since 1798 and migrant advocates say they want it forever retired and are encouraged by a push from the new administration to do so.

Replacing it with the word “noncitizen” has been proposed as part of the President Joe Biden’s sweeping immigration overhaul bill that was sent to Congress this week under the U.S. Citizenship Act of 2021.

If passed by Congress, the word “alien” would no longer be the official government term for a person who is not a citizen or national of the United States.

https://www.borderreport.com/news/theyre-noncitizens-not-aliens-biden-administration-says/

rangerrebew

My anal orifice is an O ring.

I don't have a bowel movement in the morning, I have butt nuggets.

Women don't fart, they go poofy.

Instead of a military, we have child killers, as democrats like to say.

The democrat party doesn't have intelligent people, they have low information voters.

Ah well, it all comes back to what the real objective of speech is - like garbazh engineers are still people who pick up trash farter000000.

Offline yodaspock

I much prefer "Economic Invader"; it's is much more correctly descriptive. 

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
Control the words of the language, and you can control what people think...

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
I much prefer "Economic Invader"; it's is much more correctly descriptive.

@yodaspock

Can't argue with that one!
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!