Author Topic: Bill Maher's Remarks on Trump Supporters and Capitol Hill Mayhem Will Probably Shock You...in a Good  (Read 228 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Bill Maher's Remarks on Trump Supporters and Capitol Hill Mayhem Will Probably Shock You...in a Good Way
Matt Vespa

Posted: Jan 23, 2021 12:20 AM

I know conservatives don’t like Bill Maher. I don’t mind him on certain topics like free speech, radical Islamic terrorism, and political correctness. On the latter, he feels the Democratic Party has become a bunch of crybabies who don’t want to be offended. Too bad. he calls out the illiberal tendencies while also bashing Republicans. He did wish for an economic recession to help boot Trump from a second term. It’s disgusting wishing that on American families, but it worked. It happened. And yet, while many in the liberal media were gloating and celebrating the end of the GOP following Trump’s exit and the January 6 riot that engulfed Capitol Hill, Maher knows better.

His new rules and special commentary segment that ends his show Real Time on HBO was nuanced during the January 15 episode. He rehashed how this isn’t the end of the GOP. The GOP didn’t end with Nixon. It didn’t end with Bush and Katrina. He noted that 74 million Trump supporters are not self-deporting, and neither are liberals. Maher aptly noted that you can think someone is an a-hole while not becoming one yourself, that it’s possible to dislike Trump, even hate him, but not hate those who support him. I’m sure many in Maher’s audience surely disagreed with this take—he wasn’t popping champagne.

Error 404 (Not Found)!!1

more
https://townhall.com/tipsheet/mattvespa/2021/01/23/bill-mahers-surprising-remarks-about-trump-supporters-and-the-capitol-building-s-n2583298
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online LMAO

From the article...

"I know conservatives don’t like Bill Maher."

I do. I know.  He's a liberal and I would probably disagree with him on most things and he can be offensive but I find myself agreeing with him on many things
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline skeeter

From the article...

"I know conservatives don’t like Bill Maher."

I do. I know.  He's a liberal and I would probably disagree with him on most things and he can be offensive but I find myself agreeing with him on many things
He's a class A dick who just doesn't agree with his allies that his political opposition should be killed. That much about him I can appreciate, I guess.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Maher is nothing more than a punk attention whore who generally sides with the left because that is where the easy money and the easy woman are.

He comes out with stuff like this to get attention every time his rating start to fall.

The ONLY thing this sociopath truly believes in is "what ever is best for me,me,ME,DAMMIT!"
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!