Author Topic: ‘We feel incredibly betrayed’: Thousands of Guardsmen forced to vacate Capitol  (Read 290 times)

rangerrebew

‘We feel incredibly betrayed’: Thousands of Guardsmen forced to vacate Capitol

By LARA SELIGMAN, NATASHA BERTRAND and ANDREW DESIDERIO

01/21/2021 07:22 PM EST

Updated: 01/22/2021 10:08 AM EST

Thousands of National Guardsmen were allowed back into the Capitol Thursday night, hours after U.S. Capitol Police officials ordered them to vacate the facilities, sending them outdoors or to nearby parking garages after two weeks pulling security duty after the deadly riot on Jan. 6.

One unit, which had been resting in the Dirksen Senate Office building, was abruptly told to vacate the facility on Thursday, according to one Guardsman. The group was forced to rest in a nearby parking garage without internet reception, with just one electrical outlet, and one bathroom with two stalls for 5,000 troops, the person said. Temperatures in Washington were in the low 40s by nightfall.

https://www.politico.com/news/2021/01/21/national-guard-troops-vacate-capitol-461220

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
The Guardsmen were vetted to ensure they were all Biden supporters, so it can be fairly said, "Hey, you guys wanted Rat leaders, so you deserved what you got."
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
Pelosi treated them like dogs.  Pretty much par for the course for democratic leaders.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

rangerrebew

They had better hope they aren't in a real conflict with democrats controlling all 3 branches of government.  :scared smiley:

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
They had better hope they aren't in a real conflict with democrats controlling all 3 branches of government.  :scared smiley:

10-4!
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed: