Author Topic: 500+ Industry Professionals Demand Publishing Companies Blacklist Books by Trump Administration Offi  (Read 333 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
500+ Industry Professionals Demand Publishing Companies Blacklist Books by Trump Administration Officials

Alana Mastrangelo22 Jan 20212
3:19

In the latest attempt to censor and ostracize associates of former President Donald Trump, professors, authors, and industry professionals are now demanding that publishing companies refuse book deals for members of the Trump administration. Multiple professors have joined more than 500 authors and industry professionals in demanding a Trump blacklist from the publishing industry.

“As members of the writing and publishing community of the United States, we affirm that participation in the administration of Donald Trump must be considered a uniquely mitigating criterion for publishing houses when considering book deals,” said professors in an open letter.

The letter has so far been signed by over 500 “authors, editors, agents, and all other publishing professionals,” including professors, such as Robert Cooley of Kansas City University, Tania James of George Mason University, and Edward Sellner of Saint Catherine University.

The letter also insists that while its signees “love book publishing,” they nonetheless believe that “our country is where it is  in part because publishing has chased the money and notoriety of some pretty sketchy people.”

“Consequently, we believe: No participant in an administration that caged children, performed involuntary surgeries on captive women, and scoffed at science as millions were infected with a deadly virus should be enriched by the almost rote largesse of a big book deal,” the letter continues.

more
https://www.breitbart.com/tech/2021/01/22/professors-demand-publishing-companies-blacklist-books-by-trump-administration-officials/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
The letter has so far been signed by over 500 “authors, editors, agents, and all other publishing professionals,” including professors, such as Robert Cooley of Kansas City University, Tania James of George Mason University, and Edward Sellner of Saint Catherine University.

Not a single one of them have any power to do a GD thing.  It is all woke window dressing from the educated idiot rejects from the gender studies programs in college.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Online dfwgator

Unless of course, the books paint Trump in a bad light.

Offline Restored

• TBR Advisory Committee
In their world, Trump is still President
Countdown to Resignation

Online dfwgator

In their world, Trump is still President

"But it feels so empty without me!"

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
"But it feels so empty without me!"

I beginning to think the shelf life on Trump hate will expire when the Donald passes away. Nixon didn't see this level of sheer mind blowing hatred.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
catfish wrote:
"I beginning to think the shelf life on Trump hate will expire when the Donald passes away. Nixon didn't see this level of sheer mind blowing hatred."

I'm convinced that the leftist/communists want nothing less than the same fate for Mr. Trump AND his family, that the Romanovs received at the hands of the bolsheviks...