Author Topic: McConnell faces conservative backlash over Trump criticism  (Read 911 times)

BassWrangler

Re: McConnell faces conservative backlash over Trump criticism
« Reply #25 on: January 22, 2021, 07:21:47 pm »
@Wingnut

I guess that's one way of spelling it.

Exactly. Being a horse's ass, he might not be alarmed at all waking up to a horse head.

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
« Reply #26 on: January 22, 2021, 08:08:12 pm »
You know Recalls of Senators is illegal, right?
Not if God sends the recall notice, all these too powerful, too old, too out of control politicians that either never had been or stopped long ago being representatives of the people and instead became concerned with seeking only two things power and money and their health and minds are failing quickly. Unfortunately those that will rplace them have the same avarice and so we continue with the fallacy that our votes get us representation.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #27 on: January 23, 2021, 02:04:20 am »
With so much exposed and revealed here before the election took place, and lied and denied. whats the point to seeing it for what is was/is now ?  Like leaving a Saturday night whore house, and seeing iniquities as iniquity Sunday morning.

LOL!  true.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed: