Author Topic: Grenell accuses Schiff and his team of 'regularly' leaking classified information  (Read 133 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Grenell accuses Schiff and his team of 'regularly' leaking classified information
by Daniel Chaitin, Breaking News Editor |
 | January 22, 2021 08:55 AM

Former spy chief Richard Grenell accused House Intelligence Committee Chairman Adam Schiff and his team of leaking classified intelligence.

In a tweet posted on Thursday, reacting to the California Democrat's charges that he politicized the Office of the Director of National Intelligence, Grenell also claimed that Schiff refused to cooperate with his office on reforms for the U.S. intelligence community.

"Schiff & team regularly leaked classified information," Grenell said in a list of "facts." He also said, "Schiff wouldn’t return my call to coordinate on DNI reforms," adding: "The reforms were asked for by career officials for years."

In addition, Grenell noted that Schiff "complained" when he appointed the first female head of counterterrorism, referring to his selection of Lora Shiao, a longtime counterterrorism intelligence veteran, to be the National Counterterrorism Center’s next deputy director. Grenell also stressed that she was a "career person."

Richard Grenell
@RichardGrenell
Facts:
-Schiff wouldn’t return my call to coordinate on DNI reforms.
-the reforms were asked for by career officials for years.
-Schiff complained when I appointed the 1st female head of counterterrorism (a career person).
-Schiff & team regularly leaked classified information.

more
https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/grenell-schiff-classified-information
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34