Author Topic: Fauci says it's 'liberating' working under Biden  (Read 395 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Fauci says it's 'liberating' working under Biden
« on: January 21, 2021, 10:54:28 pm »
Fauci says it's 'liberating' working under Biden
By Jonathan Easley - 01/21/21 04:48 PM EST

Anthony Fauci on Thursday said it has been “liberating” to work as the nation's top infectious diseases doctor under President Biden after his experience working for former President Trump.

Speaking at the White House press briefing, Fauci was asked if he feels "less constrained" in the new administration after clashing with Trump and eventually being sidelined last year.

“I can tell you I take no pleasure at all in being in a situation of contradicting the president, so it was really something that you didn’t feel you could actually say something and there wouldn’t be any repercussions about it,” he said. “The idea that you can get up here and talk about what you know, what the evidence and science is, and know that’s it — let the science speak — it is somewhat of a liberating feeling.”

more
https://thehill.com/homenews/administration/535315-fauci-says-its-liberating-working-under-biden
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline skeeter

Re: Fauci says it's 'liberating' working under Biden
« Reply #1 on: January 21, 2021, 10:56:18 pm »
Fauci will soon be liberated from all that mainstream media attention now that his services as a scaremonger are no longer required.
« Last Edit: January 21, 2021, 10:58:50 pm by skeeter »

Online Hoodat

« Reply #2 on: January 21, 2021, 11:00:31 pm »
Anthony Fauci on Thursday said it has been “liberating” to work as the nation's top infectious diseases doctor under President Biden after his experience working for former President Trump.

It hasn't even been one day yet.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.     -Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."     -Ayn Rand-

Offline skeeter

« Reply #3 on: January 21, 2021, 11:04:03 pm »
It hasn't even been one day yet.

Never mind that. Fauci has always delivered what the media demands, facts are incidental.

Offline Victoria33

« Reply #4 on: January 21, 2021, 11:22:17 pm »
@mystery-ak

I saw that news conference with Fauci.  Yes, he was relaxed as he was not when with Trump.  He answered questions fully, meaning not short answers.  The group of reporters were at ease as was Fauci.  Now, some of you will say he was lying and the reporters were lying and none of it was/is true.  That is the way it is here too much of the time.  I learned information about the virus and getting it distributed that I did not know before this meeting. 

Online Hoodat

« Reply #5 on: January 21, 2021, 11:36:37 pm »
@Victoria33

Here was a relaxed Dr. Fauci one year ago today telling us that this is nothing that Americans should be worried about:

If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.     -Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."     -Ayn Rand-

BassWrangler

« Reply #6 on: January 21, 2021, 11:46:42 pm »
@mystery-ak

I saw that news conference with Fauci.  Yes, he was relaxed as he was not when with Trump.  He answered questions fully, meaning not short answers.  The group of reporters were at ease as was Fauci.  Now, some of you will say he was lying and the reporters were lying and none of it was/is true.  That is the way it is here too much of the time.  I learned information about the virus and getting it distributed that I did not know before this meeting.

I agree 100%. I think that Trump would be a hard person to work for. I admire some of his qualities, but he treats subordinates like crap.

Offline catfish1957

• FJB!!!!
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #7 on: January 21, 2021, 11:48:06 pm »
You'd  think this son of a bitch would at least remotely hide his political intent.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.